Opening Wednesday in Chicago: Who will Gophers draw?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Northwestern, Penn State, or Rutgers?

Meanwhile in Madison, the Grinch's boys played 40 minutes without committing a single turnover.

How did we lose to Iowa? Hawkeyes have no spine. (I don't think I want to answer my own question)

Need a pick-me-up Gopher fans? Go to ESPN2 to watch Maria Sharapova. She's prettier than the basketball game we just watched.

Meanwhile in Madison, the Grinch's boys played 40 minutes without committing a single turnover.

How did we lose to Iowa? Hawkeyes have no spine. (I don't think I want to answer my own question)

Need a pick-me-up Gopher fans? Go to ESPN2 to watch Maria Sharapova. She's prettier than the basketball game we just watched.

One turnover. But point is still the same.

It doesnt matter....the season cannot end soon enough

I'll go with NW. We seem to play them semi-frequently in the BIG 10 tourney. Whoever we play though....It's a whole new season. Just gotta win 4 in a row and all our preseason goals will have been accomplished!!!

So only 11-14 play on Wednesday? I'll still say we don't play Wednesday then...

I'll go with NW. We seem to play them semi-frequently in the BIG 10 tourney. Whoever we play though....It's a whole new season. Just gotta win 4 in a row and all our preseason goals will have been accomplished!!!

5 in a row if we play on Wenesday. Gotta' win 2 games just to get to the games (quarterfinals) where fans start getting interested.

So only 11-14 play on Wednesday? I'll still say we don't play Wednesday then...
I agree I still wouldn't be surprised to see this team at least get to 7-11 or 8-10 and I think that would be good enough to avoid Wednesday.

Nice work by Sharapova to save two match points with two wicked forehands to save both.

Go Serena!! Go Fed!!

Yes, I think we could still finish 10th. Stay positive!

In the words of our great Senator: We're good enough, we're smart enough and gosh darn it people like us.

Top Bottom