Crazy Blanket Lady

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
I first saw CBL running up and down the sideline at a recent men's game.

She made an impact at the women's game yesterday. However, it was hilarious when they turned video of her into a cheer on the big screen. It was both hilarious and awesome.

Crazy Blanket Lady rocks. End of story.

0.jpg

I first saw CBL running up and down the sideline at a recent men's game.

She made an impact at the women's game yesterday. However, it was hilarious when they turned video of her into a cheer on the big screen. It was both hilarious and awesome.

I've seen her too... (Some) crazy people keep things interesting.

from the original version of King Kong:

Jack Driscoll: "Do you think he's crazy?"
the Skipper: "No, just enthusiastic."

I wish they would record a sound byte for use from the crazy "Hey hey hey!" lady in my section.

Every play, every challenge, every drive, every act of movmeent by a basketball player the crazy "Hey hey hey!" lady screams "HEY HEY HEY HYE HEY HEY!"

She's hardcore.

She runs right behind press row with waving that blanket in front of her face. I think I just predicted how Sid will meet his end.

Oh, she's a blast. But if she gets up at the same time Sid decides that it's ice cream time, it's over.

Oh, she's a blast. But if she gets up at the same time Sid decides that it's ice cream time, it's over.

I thinks she's wonderful. She's having fun and helping make people smile. What could be better!!!!

She's been a regular at the women's games for years.
I went to a few lynx games this summer and thought that an infusion of the fun-loving enthused fan base and organization there would brighten up the men's BB games. Two of my favorites are the re-creation of the halftime entertainment by the mascot "Prowl", and the senior danceline. Still too many stuffed shirts at Williams.

How have I missed the majesty of CBL? The Chariots of Fire background music on the video was just perfect.

Top Bottom