***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS RUTGERS GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
While I realize Rutgers beat the Badgers, tomorrow is the type of game we need to win to avoid a really embarrassing 0-6 start. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of kids behind the gopher bench. Looks like an entire team, but in pregame right after the national anthem Pitino shook hands with one of the kids. Any idea who's behind the bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our boys will rattle off a bunch of wins and get back to 500 in the Big Ten. Now that we have Lady Gopher there in NY harbor.

Believe me gang.

A lot of kids behind the gopher bench. Looks like an entire team, but in pregame right after the national anthem Pitino shook hands with one of the kids. Any idea who's behind the bench?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good start. But starts have never been the problem.

Interesting lineup on the floor - the 3 guards, Buggs and Konate.

Interesting to know when the last time he did!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he dunked earlier this season during a non conference game. I remember him calling off his 41 point performance against Memphis with a dunk a couple years ago.

EE's stat line last game didn't help his cause. Goldy could have contributed that much.

Yeah bakary getting subbed in again over elliot.

I'm glad Bakery is getting minutes. I hope that continues. You've already burned his redshirt, so make sure it isn't wasted.

why the floor level camera from the endzone? I don't get it. stupid

Morris must make everything in practice. He has insane confidence for being a bad shooter.

We look tired on D right now.

Top Bottom