Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

If they go 0-6 it will be tough to even make the NIT.

How about we stop worrying about the future and try to live in the present. I just want to see this team play with heart on both sides of the ball for a full 40 minutes. Too often we have a 8 minute span where we look like we just don't care or there is a better place to be especially on the defensive side of the ball.

How about we stop worrying about the future and try to live in the present. I just want to see this team play with heart on both sides of the ball for a full 40 minutes.

how does ruppert worrying about the nit impact your ability to live in the present? i don't understand that. ruppert will worry about the nit, you worry about us playing with heart for a full 40 minutes and we'll be fine. you don't have to worry about the same thing for either to happen.

What's he been looking at to this point that this wasn't already obvious?

In other headline news, Rich Pitino just announced that the Sun comes up in the East, and it gets cold in MN in January.

How about saying: "We need to work on EVERYTHING!" - because that's the freakin' truth.

How about we stop worrying about the future and try to live in the present. I just want to see this team play with heart on both sides of the ball for a full 40 minutes. Too often we have a 8 minute span where we look like we just don't care or there is a better place to be especially on the defensive side of the ball.

I'm tired of the present. The present has a 0% B1G winning percentage.

I'm tired of the present. The present has a 0% B1G winning percentage.

HEY! Don't forget about living in the past..........................I don't like it when you guys leave me out.:rolleyes:

HEY! Don't forget about living in the past..........................I don't like it when you guys leave me out.:rolleyes:

When you run around Alexandria pantsless carrying a samurai sword, maybe you should be left out...past, present, and future!!!

Nobody wants to say it, but right now Mason should be starting for Hollins not Mathieu.

Go Gophers!!

If Pitino needed to "watch the video" to know we need to rebound better and shoot FTs better, I am officially concerned for our future.

If Pitino needed to "watch the video" to know we need to rebound better and shoot FTs better, I am officially concerned for our future.

He uses a lot of sarcasm... I'd have to think this is just that.

Mathieu sometimes makes mistakes like a new father who is sleep deprived. It's hard to burn all that energy 20 hours per day.

Mathieu was best player on team last year and is the best player on the team this year. He is a difference maker. Bad move by Pitino. This is political and not a basketball move. There is no way Mathieu is not in the top five on this team. Pitino would not have that NIT title if not for Mathieu.

Mathieu was best player on team last year and is the best player on the team this year. He is a difference maker. Bad move by Pitino. This is political and not a basketball move. There is no way Mathieu is not in the top five on this team. Pitino would not have that NIT title if not for Mathieu.

May have to do with him averaging 4 turnovers a game in conference play.

is the best player on the team this year.

No he isn't, at least he hasn't been playing like it. He'll still be top 5 on the team in minutes and will provide nice energy off the bench.

It's not like this move cuts Mathieu's minutes in half or anything. We still essentially have four guys for three positions so he will still get 25+ minutes unless he gets in foul trouble.

Top Bottom