As Soon as GopherHole Takes Control Over Gopher Basketball.............

station19

Reaction score
GOLDY%20Statue%20of%20Liberty%20Cartoon.JPG

which posters would you put on the Board of Directors?

Oops, screwed up thread title. Flip - Over/Control - please.

I want Ross Ukkelberg on the board. He should be the full-time National Anthem singer. Have no facts to back it up, but it seems like when Ross belts it out a good game for the Gophers usually follows.

We need him big time for the Rutgers game.

Hodger is in charge of putting together the Gophers non-conference schedule!

Go Gophers!!

Hodger is in charge of putting together the Gophers non-conference schedule!

Go Gophers!!

Would be honored. All I need is for the AD (whoever selected) to provide the paramaters with which I can work. ... how many home games are required to meet the budget? Can we schedule a 2nd road game to make sure Gophers are truly road tested prior to the Big Ten season? Perhaps ditch the exempt tournaments, instead scheduling a bunch of home and homes?

I nominate CoolhandGopher as the U's primary international recruiter. Can put his eye for hoops talent to good use while he's overseas.

Dpodoll is in charge of compliance! We'll be squeaky clean!

I want Dr. Don as chief bartender, GopherWarrior as chief disinformation agent, the new guy with a bunch of letters and numbers thrown together who tries to pick fights with everyone on the board as chief antagonizer, Rob Litt (whatever his screen name is) as chief anonymous, unaccountable and capricious board administrator and dpodoll as chief GH diplomat of state!!

I want Dr. Don as chief bartender, GopherWarrior as chief disinformation agent, the new guy with a bunch of letters and numbers thrown together who tries to pick fights with everyone on the board as chief antagonizer, Rob Litt (whatever his screen name is) as chief anonymous, unaccountable and capricious board administrator and dpodoll as chief GH diplomat of state!!

Got it...you want a bartender who is experienced in the art of drinking. I am your man, jamalo.

Dpodoll is in charge of compliance! We'll be squeaky clean!

I love this and actually want to change my Dpodoll role to this!!! We'd always be on probation for minor crap but we would indeed be squeaky clean!!

Tinyarch our calvinist is in charge of us "controlling our own destiny"

Tiny can be in control of who's number goes up in the rafters.
This is much better than team chaplain. God will help him choose. DR. DON! Have you lost your mind!!
Rhetorical question! ;)

As soon as GH takes control over Gopher basketball...

I will drop my season tickets...

GW -- free throw shooting coach and hardship appeals
Friend of Tubby -- facilities development and (revisionist) historian
Myron (whatever his screen name is) -- public relations/marketing
Amelia -- in charge of booze
Ellenson's mom -- assistant coach

Can't believe Dr. Don hasn't been employed as team physician.

GW -- free throw shooting coach and hardship appeals
Friend of Tubby -- facilities development and (revisionist) historian
Myron (whatever his screen name is) -- public relations/marketing
Amelia -- in charge of booze
Ellenson's mom -- assistant coach

Dr.Don got beat out by Amelia.................................holy ****!

Top Bottom