Eliason's statline

Some guy

Reaction score
Is my app inaccurate?

Is says 0's except for minutes and fouls

oh but that is missing a 1 in the FTA column for that stellar shot he had on his 1 and 1

The only thing that has transformed in his game since his freshman year is he's heavier, slower, and even more earth-bound. He brings nothing to the table.

The only thing that has transformed in his game since his freshman year is he's heavier, slower, and even more earth-bound. He brings nothing to the table.

for all that he's offering, we need to be playing Konate. Both are just foul machines but at least Konate will be getting experience for next year

One thing we shouldn't do is play GD - pack it in for this year, use the red-shirt, and move on to next year.

Two observations:

1) You guys suck. Stepping on someone's throat when he'd down;

2) Having said that. I do believe that Bakary should get more of Elliot's minutes. His confidence is shot.

You know if Eliason did his typical "run in to the lane after your obviously missed FT" routine that he usually does he might have been able to get his own rebound on that miss. It's terrible that when he went to the line, him making the shots never occurred to me. I was just hoping he would miss it badly enough that we could get the board.

He really got in a zone tonight....unfortunately it was the Twilight Zone.

Two observations:

2) Having said that. I do believe that Bakary should get more of Elliot's minutes. His confidence is shot.

1. Quit saying he sucks.

2. Play Bakary because he sucks.

Ok.

1. Quit saying he sucks.

2. Play Bakary because he sucks.

Ok.

Yes, that is the gist of my message. The difference is I don't take any joy in it. Now, you should all go and do something to lift your spirits - like torturing cats.

Two observations:

I was legitimately asking the question. Only saw about 7 minutes of the game.

As for someone stepping on a throat. If asking a guys stats is stepping in his throat he is much too fragile to be a human being let alone an athlete

I was legitimately asking the question. Only saw about 7 minutes of the game.

As for someone stepping on a throat. If asking a guys stats is stepping in his throat he is much too fragile to be a human being let alone an athlete

OK, my bad. You suck a little less than the others.

I thought Elliot got them back in the game, the offensive flow improved dramatically in the second half when he was playing, a couple of easy baskets and the Gophers confidence took an about face, I also thought that Iowa's second chance baskets were reduced dramatically when he was on the floor in the second half, they actually started getting some stops that made the comeback possible.

I thought Elliot got them back in the game, the offensive flow improved dramatically in the second half when he was playing, a couple of easy baskets and the Gophers confidence took an about face, I also thought that Iowa's second chance baskets were reduced dramatically when he was on the floor in the second half, they actually started getting some stops that made the comeback possible.

No. You didn't see that.

I have no idea what game you watched?

The poor kid is on the floor more than a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Go back and look at him as a feshman. He has not put the time in the weight room that you need to play the post. It was the same way with Ralph Sampson 3. Tubby never pushed either of these guy's in the weight room. EE has very little lower body strength and this is why you see him on the floor so much. His ft shooting technique
wise is horrible. The reason he lurches forward after the free throw is because he so off balance in the width of his stance and the fact he brings the ball so far back over his head. Way to much stuff going on with his technique. Feel bad for the kid. He and Andre having horrible senior years.

Can someone give me an explanation for why Eliason was in a 1 point game with 2 minutes left? Iowa fouling him and him missing the FT was about the most automatic thing that could happen down the stretch

Mason missed an important 1 and 1 as well.

EE brings some energy off the bench.......and that's about it. Mo had foul trouble and is the only reason EE played as many minutes as he did.

Can someone give me an explanation for why Eliason was in a 1 point game with 2 minutes left? Iowa fouling him and him missing the FT was about the most automatic thing that could happen down the stretch

Pitino was sneaking him in where possible for defensive possessions. For me, Eliason is never on the floor for the last 5 minutes unless Mo is injured our in deep foul trouble. Good heart-NO talent.

EE used to clean up on the glass. Last night he was getting overpowered by Iowa's bigs. Definitely disappointing. At this point with how poor Mo and EE have been rebounding, I'm all for giving Konate some minutes.

We need to develop Konate. This season is lost and he is going to have to start next season.

Elliott disgusts me. Sorry, but that's how I feel. At one point in the second half, as he whined about a foul call that was clearly a foul, one of my season ticket mates asked how a senior could be so ignorant of the rules of the game and what's a foul and not a foul. I'm just through with him.

Loved that the announcers though White made a mistake fouling EE at the top of the key going for the steal and seeing joey king wide open for a 3 pt shot. It proved how little the announcers know about little things like free throw percentage.

Loved that the announcers though White made a mistake fouling EE at the top of the key going for the steal and seeing joey king wide open for a 3 pt shot. It proved how little the announcers know about little things like free throw percentage.

Yep. Sending EE to the line is like stealing the ball from him.

Actually, what I heard one of them say was, "The good news here for Ioiwa is....." You know the rest.

Top Bottom