Traevon Jackson to have foot surgery

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
No definitive time how long he'll be out. Rehab process can't start for 2-3 weeks, per UW web site. Never like seeing this stuff happen. Hope the rest of his senior season isn't lost.

I feel bad for the kid, but man, did I enjoy watching Rutgers get that W yesterday.

Didn't even realize Wisconsin lost. For some reason none of my Badger friends brought it up...hmmm

Even with Jackson in the lineup....this Badger team has played some pretty close games with some of the weaker Big Ten teams. I'm not convinced that they are the best team in the Big Ten.

Even with Jackson in the lineup....this Badger team has played some pretty close games with some of the weaker Big Ten teams. I'm not convinced that they are the best team in the Big Ten.

I think by some you might be referring to Purdue, since their other two games weren't close. I think Purdue is vastly underrated, but then again, the refs seem to let their centers beat the crap out of the other team and allow them to camp out in the lane. Kaminsky started exhibiting concussion symptoms the day after taking a couple of shots to the head from Haas, and didn't play against Rutgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom