Our favorite villain back in the Big 10?

norman dale

Lord, grant me one Rose Bowl
Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

They should take a look at him.

All he did was curb stomp us for fun.

Per The Football Scoop, Nebraska targeting Bret Bielema

Per sources, Nebraska is targeting Arkansas Bret Bielema and is in serious talks with him.Eichorst and Bielema has an extensive relationship from their time at Wisconsin and from what we hear this got serious quick.

http://footballscoop.com/news/sources-nebraska-seems-locked/

Not sure how credible this website is.

Eichorst is former associate AD at Wisconsin, it is natural he would want Bielema

nfm

Eichorst is former associate AD at Wisconsin, it is natural he would want Bielema

Go Gophers!!

That quote from Bielema is funny, Bielema at Arkansas, HE GONE. Arkansas might as well start up there head coaching search now.

So did the guy before and after him. Might not have been him.

Alvarez got it started, and I don't know if Bielema could've done that, but Bielema took it to a higher level. And Arkansas' record hasn't been good the pats two years, but he's got them moving in the right direction. He would be great for Nebraska.

And yet, a vacancy in Iowa seems closer than ever... wouldn't surprise me if he is just being patient.

I don't want to play him ever again. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.

And yet, a vacancy in Iowa seems closer than ever... wouldn't surprise me if he is just being patient.
I did the math last year and came to the conclusion that, Iowa couldn't afford to fire Ferentz until after next year, so waiting for Iowa is plausible.

Alvarez got it started, and I don't know if Bielema could've done that, but Bielema took it to a higher level. And Arkansas' record hasn't been good the pats two years, but he's got them moving in the right direction. He would be great for Nebraska.

No Bielema didnt take Wisconsin to a higher level than Alvarez..Both coaches won 3 Big Ten titles..Alvarez won 3 Rose Bowls, Bielema won ZERO. Bielema was also 4-4 in the Big Ten his final yr in Madison. Alvarez bowl record 8-3...Bielema 2-4

He left for money and the SEC. Arkansas is a better job at this point. Anyone who thinks he's give a program other than Iowa (being from there) or OSU a thought right now is fooling themselves.

Butthead is an ass, but he is a winner.

Butthead is an ass, but he is a winner.

Not right now is he is not. He used to be a winner. Now he is a loser. 2-14 conference winning percentage sucks in any conference.

I understand why Arkansas is hopeful but the love and respect coming from this board is bizarre.

Yeah, ok.
He's the Tim Beckman of the SEC right now.
All of you pretending like he fricking rolled us forget how awful the talent was on some of those teams and what he inherited from Barry.
Not impressed with Arkansas this year either BTW, sorry, I would love Nebraska to be that stupid.

Nothing surprises me in coaching searches, but the Arkansas job has to be more appealing than the Nebraska job.

The Arkansas faithful seem to really like BB despite his 2-14 conference record. I realize he didn't walk into the best situation, but there had to be some talent there. Arkansas was only 2 years removed from being the #5 team in the county and John L. Smith won just as many conference games (2) in his one year as BB has won in both of his years. Despite all of this, he seems to still be supported in Arkansas.

At Nebraska, I really think he would be walking into unrealistic expectations. I think they see themselves as tOSU or Michigan. I understand why they fired Pelini, but I think the next coach is going to have a REALLY hard time repeating Bo's level of success.

He's 2-14 in the SEC but nearly undefeated if you include moral victories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He left for money and the SEC. Arkansas is a better job at this point. Anyone who thinks he's give a program other than Iowa (being from there) or OSU a thought right now is fooling themselves.
And to be with his peeps... Arkansas is, afterall, one of the bigger Bubba states

Since it is so difficult for him to buy pants, another red team is a perfect fit.

Yep. All Hog.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417697453791.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417697453791.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 51

Top Bottom