College Football Daily: Bellotti/Luginbill just dropped Kill's name for Michigan job

supadupafly

Reaction score
Just a quick FYI thought I would share. Working from home today and watching them on ESPNU discuss Hoke being fired at Michigan and the state of their program. Matt Millen also concurred and thought Kill would be a fantastic hire for any school looking for a new coach, including Michigan. Essentially, our coach getting lots of love on the national level right now from all corners. Kaler, Teague, Board of Regents you have get the facilities project done as soon as realistically possibly. HAS to break ground THIS Spring. HAS TO.

Ski-U-Mah!

Maybe Tubby would be interested...about as likely as Kill to scUM.

Just a quick FYI thought I would share. Working from home today and watching them on ESPNU discuss Hoke being fired at Michigan and the state of their program. Matt Millen also concurred and thought Kill would be a fantastic hire for any school looking for a new coach, including Michigan. Essentially, our coach getting lots of love on the national level right now from all corners. Kaler, Teague, Board of Regents you have get the facilities project done as soon as realistically possibly. HAS to break ground THIS Spring. HAS TO.

Ski-U-Mah!
The u of m HAS to rush a project costing tens of millions to keep a coach who finished 4th in the conference once?

The u of m HAS to rush a project costing tens of millions to keep a coach who finished 4th in the conference once?

Why do we have to put up with this coaching crap seemingly after every season? I'm sure after the basketball season we will have to hear rumors about Pitino as well.

Top Bottom