All-B1G Teams Announced Tonight (BTN, 5pm)

Maxx was 1st team coaches and media. Damien was first team media so far. Derek Landisch at Wisconsin was the other LB for the coaches along with of course Hull and Ryan.

Maxx wins TE of the year. Being interviewed on BTN right now. According to Revsine, he was actually being recruited more as a punter by other schools.

Murray and BBC second team coaches. Had a lot of guys in the secondary due to a tie.

BBC first team media.

Hopefully that makes Murray hungry for next season. I don't think he lived up to the hype this year. He definitely has the talent for first team. We saw it last season. I'm not at all worried that he'll leave early for the draft anymore.

Maxx wins TE of the year. Being interviewed on BTN right now. According to Revsine, he was actually being recruited more as a punter by other schools.

Jesus, can you imagine Dos Equis as the last line of defense after a returner gets through the rest of the pack? I'd **** my pants in a second if he was coming at me with a head of steam.

Botticelli, Campion, Tommy O and Cockran were coaches honorable mentions. Those 4 plus Murray were media honorable mentions.

Coaches is all that matters.

Cedric did not turn any heads, apparently.

I thought he was pretty good in the run game. Tape must've raised some serious questions about him in coverage.

Jesus, can you imagine Dos Equis as the last line of defense after a returner gets through the rest of the pack? I'd **** my pants in a second if he was coming at me with a head of steam.

He actually played in the Semper Fi All-American game as a punter.

Getting harder to make All B10 when there are 14 freaking teams.

Hopefully that makes Murray hungry for next season. I don't think he lived up to the hype this year. He definitely has the talent for first team. We saw it last season. I'm not at all worried that he'll leave early for the draft anymore.

Should Murray be concerned with All conference teams? When u see him starting on Monday night football next year will he have lived up to the hype than?

I remember when coach Kill would go on and on about punting in his first two years here? Funny they have the punter of the year but struggle to complete screen passes and they're on the cusp of nine wins. Jerry knows what he's doing.

Should Murray be concerned with All conference teams? When u see him starting on Monday night football next year will he have lived up to the hype than?

I'd take that bet. Murray to the draft in 5 months? I'm not at all worried about him going early. A 3rd-4th round pick doesn't leave early.

And I believe all but Epping, Olson, and Botticelli were recruited by Kill and his staff.

Epping second team coaches. Cobb second team media and coaches.

Crazy just how stacked the B1G was at RB this year. Cobb plays in any other Power 5 conference and is no doubt 1st team (media and coaches) guaranteed. That said, a big congrats to all of our Gophers who were honored by the coaches and media. Ski-U-Mah!

Crazy just how stacked the B1G was at RB this year. Cobb plays in any other Power 5 conference and is no doubt 1st team (media and coaches) guaranteed. That said, a big congrats to all of our Gophers who were honored by the coaches and media. Ski-U-Mah!

Gordon wasn't even unanimous first team because of the depth. I'm guessing someone who got gashed by Coleman and Cobb left him off. Or maybe Pellini or the Nebraska beat writer.

Getting harder to make All B10 when there are 14 freaking teams.

Maybe, but how does this compare to years in the past? Pretty impressive to the number we did.

This is called coaching them up. C'mon potential high character recruits: take a good hard look at this.

Who needs 5 stars? Ok ok jk... wouldn't mind 5 stars, but these coaches are doing a great job.

Top Bottom