2 catches for 71 yards for MarQueis

Glad that teams are willing to give him a shot.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing this die hard gopher. So much better than the circles all the other threads on here are currently in.

My god, he just looks massive compared to that safety in the first clip. I think one well-timed cutback/stiffarm and he could have been gone on that play. Great to see him have success despite bouncing around a bit.

Glad to see Q make a couple of receptions. Without knowing anything about the game and clock situation, not sure why he didn't try and turn inside on that second reception? It didn't appear that the defender had a great angle to force him out of bounds. Given Q's size and quickness, he might have burned the defender or at least gained a couple more yards.

Gray looks great in these videos. Looks healthy and fast. Good for him - great guy.

Glad to see Q make a couple of receptions. Without knowing anything about the game and clock situation, not sure why he didn't try and turn inside on that second reception? It didn't appear that the defender had a great angle to force him out of bounds. Given Q's size and quickness, he might have burned the defender or at least gained a couple more yards.

He thinking like a QB still, avoid those hits haha

On the 1st catch, the DB he stiff-armed is from Wisconsin. I think Q was striking a blow in honor of the alma mater.

Top Bottom