Rosen Sports Sunday

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He must have thought Teague would bring his own guy in.

Not the first time Kill has made jokes at his own expense. He is as humble as they come. Let's see this statement in context before thinking too hard about it.

Not the first time Kill has made jokes at his own expense. He is as humble as they come. Let's see this statement in context before thinking too hard about it.

I'm humble too.

Knowing Rosen...that will be the only comment about the Gophers while he spends the rest of the 1/2 hour blowing smoke up Pete Bercich pie hole regarding the Vikings. I get tired of 5 minutes of Gopher talk and 25 minutes of irrelevant Vikings talk.

Jerry. Jerry. Jerry. If you win 10 games next year we'll give you a lifetime contract.

Probably wasn't joking. He has said in the past that things were way worse than he thought they'd be after he got to Minnesota. Said he was concerned that he'd be let go before he could get turned around.

Knowing Rosen...that will be the only comment about the Gophers while he spends the rest of the 1/2 hour blowing smoke up Pete Bercich pie hole regarding the Vikings. I get tired of 5 minutes of Gopher talk and 25 minutes of irrelevant Vikings talk.

I nominate this for post of the year.

I've been laughing at the Bercich comment for the past hour.

I'm humble too.

I'm good at nearly everything......but that doesn't mean I'm not humble. In fact......I'm probably the most humble person ever.

Hopefully the Saucemaster wasn't there half heartedly paying no attention....much like in the mornings on KFAN

Nothing much, just disappointment in knowing they were 3-4 plays from having another game. Need to win the bowl game, we haven't done that. Said that when he took the job he thought it was a 5-7 year rebuild and with a 5 year deal, he told his wife that he didn't think he would be here to see it through. Obviously he got the extension to put those thoughts away.

Top Bottom