Any guesses to what led to this Badgers fan arrest yesterday?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

My guess: Something involving drinking and a bathroom stall and squealing noises. Notice the unbuttoned overall hanging over her left shoulder. Caught in the act doing the dirty in a public restroom. Oh Becky! ;)

My guess: Something involving drinking and a bathroom stall and squealing noises. Notice the unbuttoned overall hanging over her left shoulder. Caught in the act doing the dirty in a public restroom. Oh Becky! ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot that It was Badger fans that got caught doing extra curriculars in the bathroom well before Lois at the Metrodome.

If it would have been a male I would have guessed that a deer carcass was involved.

It took all of two minutes for me from arriving near the stadium to have a student call me every name in the book. She could hardly walk and it was about 1:45pm.

Although one of the others in the group did apologize.

I was standing in line for the bathroom at halftime when a incredibly drunk dude with puke/cheese all over his Sconnie sweatshirt budged in front of everyone in line for the bathroom. Then you could here him fall over in the porta-potty. Came out all wet and still covered in whatever he had on his sweatshirt.

A older Wisconsin fan behind me in line was very embarrassed and apologized to me and another Gopher fan in line about how embarrassing to him that was for us to have to see those kind of fans. Just thought I'd share.

I was standing in line for the bathroom at halftime when a incredibly drunk dude with puke/cheese all over his Sconnie sweatshirt budged in front of everyone in line for the bathroom. Then you could here him fall over in the porta-potty. Came out all wet and still covered in whatever he had on his sweatshirt.

A older Wisconsin fan behind me in line was very embarrassed and apologized to me and another Gopher fan in line about how embarrassing to him that was for us to have to see those kind of fans. Just thought I'd share.

He should just have cards printed out for the apology. I'll bet he does that A LOT.

Isnt't this an everyday occurance in this cesspool of a state? The city of Madison had to take hand sanitizer out of public buildings because people were drinking it to get drunk. WTF is wrong with this state? Pure trash.

Whatever it was it involved a drunk fan from Iowa.

Isnt't this an everyday occurance in this cesspool of a state? The city of Madison had to take hand sanitizer out of public buildings because people were drinking it to get drunk. WTF is wrong with this state? Pure trash.

Is this a real thing?

RE: the fan who was arrested....

I thought vertical stripes were supposed to have a slimming effect........

Top Bottom