B10 TV Coverage

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the feeling while watching the B10 Network coverage of today's game that they announcers seemed to have a severe Bucky Slant/Bias in terms of hoping they would make the changes needed to storm back into the game, or am I just being bitter in defeat?

I didn't get that vibe. Plus, I also thought DiNardo was above average and was fair to the Gophers in his calling, which was a surprise to me because I don't think he likes us.

About the game being on BTN, it will be interesting to see what the ratings were. On my DirectTV Active screen it was the second most watched program nationally behind FSU/FL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVED the BTN coverage!!! They pumped the game up to the level that it deserved, both during pregame and the broadcast. Production value was high, and I sensed no bias at all. The announcers were very complimentary of both teams, saying multiple times that the programs seem headed nowhere but up -- the possible new powers of the West.

Did anyone else get the feeling while watching the B10 Network coverage of today's game that they announcers seemed to have a severe Bucky Slant/Bias in terms of hoping they would make the changes needed to storm back into the game, or am I just being bitter in defeat?
Toward the end of the game and after I thought there was a bias towards Wisconsin. But in hind sight I just think it was a function of which team was performing and which team wasn't through the last ~3/4 of the game. That and I was watching in the middle of a large family gathering and couldn't hear all of the commentary.

Didn't feel that at all. Thought they were fair to the Gophs all day.

Awesome that DiNardo defended the Gophers refusal to let Bucky chop our goalposts last year.

Awesome that DiNardo defended the Gophers refusal to let Bucky chop our goalposts last year.

He kinda echoed my thoughts on the whole goal chopping deal, no reason a home team can't defend one set like that, it doesn't diminish the tradition.

Dave resvine is a badger, I think they intended Mason to even him out, things got a little bucky centric late, but whatever. It was fun to see BTN feature MN/WI instead of OSU for once.

I really liked DiNardo's knowledge about football. I liked him more than Mason. There were a couple penalities where he wasn't exactly singing praises to the refs.

BTN was much more fair toward the Gophers than I was.

LOVED the BTN coverage!!! They pumped the game up to the level that it deserved, both during pregame and the broadcast. Production value was high, and I sensed no bias at all. The announcers were very complimentary of both teams, saying multiple times that the programs seem headed nowhere but up -- the possible new powers of the West.

This is accurate, IMO. The BTN pregame coverage was outstanding.

I'm no fan of Dinardo on the BTN, but Dinardo was very even and fair in his assessments. He praised both squads as being, IIRC, the probable two powers of the Western division for the foreseeable future. I think that's going too far, given the Gophers' lack of track record and lack of blue chip recruiting; however, that pretty much exemplifies, to me, that there didn't seem to be much predisposed bias.

Wisconsin, deservedly, got more praise as the game came to a close.

He kinda echoed my thoughts on the whole goal chopping deal, no reason a home team can't defend one set like that, it doesn't diminish the tradition. Dave resvine is a badger, I think they intended Mason to even him out, things got a little bucky centric late, but whatever. It was fun to see BTN feature MN/WI instead of OSU for once.

Revsine is actually a Wildcat.

Top Bottom