2015 Schedule

Ya, but if you win that first TCU game think of the tone it sets! I wouldn't be surprised with 9-3. 8-4 wouldn't surprise me either. Nothing less.

We're also @ Colorado State week 2.

Pretty good team this year.

It's still not a gimme game, especially on the road

I've already taken the days off for next year to attend the CSU game and spend a week in Colorado!

I'd like to thank the scheduling committee doing nothing but changing up the order that we played this years games for next years B10 opponents.....

Well we could say we OWN the state of OHIO.....But first lets get through the bowl game and see where that takes us

We have a tough schedule next year, particularly having to go on the road for our first two conference games. Completely off the cuff, and way too early, but I think it breaks down as:

Should win (>75% chance)
at Colorado State
vs Kent State
vs Ohio
at Purdue
vs Illinois

Toss-ups favoring the Gophers:
at Northwestern
vs Nebraska
vs Michigan

Toss-ups favoring the opponent:
at Iowa
vs Wisconsin

Should lose:
vs TCU
at Ohio State

We get lucky having TCU at home to open the year, it's very possible they could be rusty and the first road trip is never that easy (of course, we could be rusty too...).

I will say, after this year I'm setting my "success" bar at one thing only: beating Wisconsin. If we beat them, next year is a success. If we don't, it is not a success.

The part I didn't realize ... We start a week later due to Labor Day being late (I assume), but then only have one buy week.

The part I didn't realize ... We start a week later due to Labor Day being late (I assume), but then only have one buy week.
September 4 is still the Thursday before Labor Day, but one bye is because of the late Labor Day.

Top Bottom