Cobb

Reaction score
Played very well. Kinda feel bad for Kirkwood. Cobb was fantastic this year and was the most valuable player for us.

Didn't have Maroney speed, but more than made up for it with unbelievable heart, toughness, instincts, elusiveness, etc. Can't say enough about him.

Everyone counts him out for this week, so he goes and puts up great numbers on a bad hammy. He'll definitely be missed next year, hopefully he's playing in purple though!

I love Cobb. He will be missed.

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

Everyone counts him out for this week, so he goes and puts up great numbers on a bad hammy. He'll definitely be missed next year, hopefully he's playing in purple though!

Agreed. Go Ravens.

Cobb has been a great back much better than I thought. Hope he gets a chance to extend his record on January 1.

I do believe (and hope) one of Melvin Gordon, Ameer, Cobb, Tevin Coleman will drafted by the Vikings. Heck, I'd consider Jeremy Langford too if I were Spielman.

The B1G is the sole reason why the NFL Draft will be deep with RBs this year!

I love David Cobb, and I think he's an NFL talent. I'd take him in one of the late rounds. If he slips through the draft, sign him!

I do believe (and hope) one of Melvin Gordon, Ameer, Cobb, Tevin Coleman will drafted by the Vikings. Heck, I'd consider Jeremy Langford too if I were Spielman.

The B1G is the sole reason why the NFL Draft will be deep with RBs this year!

Gurley, Yeldon, Mike Davis, Duke Johnson are 4 of the top 6 draft prospects. None of which are from the Big 10.

Barring a major NFL combine flop, Cobb will be drafted for sure (most are projecting round 3 or 4) and with the NFL's rotating RB philosophy, he will see a good amount of PT as a rookie. I see him as having a Maroney type career, with the hopes of attaining a Barber type career. I definitely enjoyed watching him run the last 2 years!

Great talent, great competitor. We owe him a collective thanks not only for the two big years, but his effort all the way through the program.

Gurley, Yeldon, Mike Davis, Duke Johnson are 4 of the top 6 draft prospects. None of which are from the Big 10.

Umm, an absolute no regarding Mike Davis. All 5 B1G RBs who will be in this years draft are far and away more impressive than he is.
Secondly, Todd Gurley tore his ACL last week. That's going to bounce him down a good bit.

5 of the first 8/9 drafted will be from the B1G. I'd call that dominant.

Top Bottom