Things I question.

Reaction score
1. We dropped the corner blitz ( Murray ) Starve is far less mobile than Armstrong.
2. In the second half Wisconsin brought the safety in tight to help the linebackers on the read option. The middle was wide open for a quick slant.
3. Edwards was in for one play?
4. Williams never touched the ball?
5. Maxx caught one ball?
6. I think we can all agree that our receivers are limited in their rout running and have trouble gaining separation; yet we don't run a pick for them.
7. 2 minute offense is beyond brutal.
8. This was a game with the Cobb issue I thought Limey would come up with something new. He didn't.
Bottom line: Today Wisconsin was the better team on the field and their staff made better adjustments in the second half. 8-4 is nothing to be bummed about.

Looks as though we have another bad thread started. It is harder to coach than it looks. Troll thread?

I thought Limey would come up with something new. He didn't.

This is the ballgame.

We'd been chiseling with the read option for a couple weeks without fully committing to it.

After Iowa and Nebraska, it was obvious that it was our entire offense.

Wisconsin was prepared to stop this at all costs. And they did.

The next move was ours. What would we do?

It turns out we were prepared to do nothing. Limegrover rolled over.

In the last two years against Wisconsin, how many legitimate touchdown drives do we have on offense?

2?

Is that right?

Limegrover, if you're reading, can you answer?

In the last two years against Wisconsin, how many legitimate touchdown drives do we have on offense?

2?

Is that right?

Limegrover, if you're reading, can you answer?

Limey is the problem?

Spoofin....players or coaches causing the struggle? We've posters saying our players are as good as Wisconsin.

Jimmy and Joes over Xs and Os. Many posters on GH are wrong. Alert the media of that as well.

Did Derrick Wells play today?

Top Bottom