Iowa hate is nothing

SkiUMah

Reaction score
Truth: For those of us who had to bear firsthand witness to the emergence of the Univ of Wisconsin football program in the mid- to late-90s, this whole "Who hates Iowa? We hate Iowa!" chant at Univ of Minnesota football games is sophomoric child's play compared to the seething, burning, radiating hate we have for the Badgers. They're despicable. That's all I have to say.

And I apologize for capitalizing badgers in my initial post. Screw them.

I also apologize for capitalizing wisconsin. Stupid autocorrect.

The only thing worse than losing today is knowing that without Barrett the buckeyes will likely get steamrolled by bucky. Damn it was so close, it could have been ours. Isn't there some way they can both lose ?

I'm practically ambivalent about Iowa compared to how I feel about wisconsin. It's hard to even put into words. This loss just kills a dude.

Thank you, I don't care about Iowa. I hate Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wisconsucks but I am glad we are starting to become relevant. It is one thing to inherit a program. We are going to build something special. When you start to really think about what Wisconsin is and what they represent you just have to laugh.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh with glee? Laugh with admiration? I am impressed that you can still laugh at all.

Top Bottom