Can Banham suit up for the men's team too?

GameDay

Reaction score
Just wanted to lighten the mood a little. But Banham's a 46% three-point shooter. She's definitely a better pure shooter than anyone on the men's team with the exception of Nate Mason. Maybe she can be our secret weapon going forward! Lol. (In all seriousness, if anyone hasn't watched her before, sit down and force yourself to watch one game. Just one. It's damn impressive what she does).

Maybe losing to her constantly in one-on-one has shaken Dre's confidence.

Maybe losing to her constantly in one-on-one has shaken Dre's confidence.

Good one.

Can we at least impress her attitude and fire on the men's players? The women are so much more mentally tough than the guys.

Banham? How about the Big Swede! Tough as nails. She makes Mo and EE look like pussycats.

Good one.

Can we at least impress her attitude and fire on the men's players? The women are so much more mentally tough than the guys.

Quote from the women's fan site as Vanderbilt demolishes the Gophers.
"What a disappointment. The team looks like a deer in headlights."

Outrebounded by 16. Banham 4 points. The Big Swede 7. Some people really know their basketball, or they might tend to over-react one way or the other.

Quote from the women's fan site as Vanderbilt demolishes the Gophers.
"What a disappointment. The team looks like a deer in headlights."

Outrebounded by 16. Banham 4 points. The Big Swede 7. Some people really know their basketball, or they might tend to over-react one way or the other.

I hate when women make me eat my words. :p

I still do think women athletes are tougher than men in a lot of ways.

Top Bottom