Martin

Indi1006

Banned
Reaction score
what is his deal with how our big man are playing I have a hard time believing he can't provides quality minutes here. He must be struggling to adjust to college ball to be only getting give or take 3 to 5 minutes a game.

He peed himself when he was on the floor.

He did make multiple mistakes. But I remember him doing something good, I just can't remember what it was.

He did make multiple mistakes. But I remember him doing something good, I just can't remember what it was.

F it, put Martin and Konote? #21 out there the whole game , with King and the guards. It cannot be much worse than tonight and at least it builds for the future, because the future is not Tubby's soft recruits.

F it, put Martin and Konote? #21 out there the whole game , with King and the guards. It cannot be much worse than tonight and at least it builds for the future, because the future is not Tubby's soft recruits.

Call 911 you are out of control

Well, I realize they both would foul out in about ten minutes, or set a turnover record, but tonight really sucked.

No pressure, and they just pissed it down their legs.

bad coaching and subs. decisions
horrible veteran player performances

We all saw it too.

Face the Facts made me laugh with his post. It was so true!

The rest of the team had to be effected by McNeil's issues. Their heads were not in the basketball game at all. That was as ugly as it gets
for most everyone but Mason. Pitino has pleaded for mental toughness from these guys. The effort was pathetic. Outworked once again.
Only this time by a much lesser team in talent and depth. We played weak. Certainly the most unenjoyable performance I can remember
watching under Pitino.

If you didn't know any better you'd think that Martin was a true freshman.

The rest of the team had to be effected by McNeil's issues. Their heads were not in the basketball game at all. That was as ugly as it gets
for most everyone but Mason. Pitino has pleaded for mental toughness from these guys. The effort was pathetic. Outworked once again.
Only this time by a much lesser team in talent and depth. We played weak. Certainly the most unenjoyable performance I can remember
watching under Pitino.

60's - it was bad. I think Pitino wants this group to play faster than last year-more like he was raised at Louisville and Florida. When you go fast and the guys are not ready for it- you are going to look stupid as we did last night. If it weren't for the fact that we have so many guys back from last year when we finished pretty strong and had a respectable season- I'd be in panic mode over what we saw. But these guys are capable of playing good basketball and Mason is going to be a star one day. This will be a solid club but it may take a while. In the big picture it looks like Pitino is still a few years away from having the horses he needs to play this way. St Johns was just way more athletic (more physical talent than us in my opinion) and we got into a scramble with them instead of playing under control. In my recall Papa Pitino has had a lot of slow starting clubs that got strong as the season went on. Hope that happens here under Richard.

60's - it was bad. I think Pitino wants this group to play faster than last year-more like he was raised at Louisville and Florida. When you go fast and the guys are not ready for it- you are going to look stupid as we did last night. If it weren't for the fact that we have so many guys back from last year when we finished pretty strong and had a respectable season- I'd be in panic mode over what we saw. But these guys are capable of playing good basketball and Mason is going to be a star one day. This will be a solid club but it may take a while. In the big picture it looks like Pitino is still a few years away from having the horses he needs to play this way. St Johns was just way more athletic (more physical talent than us in my opinion) and we got into a scramble with them instead of playing under control. In my recall Papa Pitino has had a lot of slow starting clubs that got strong as the season went on. Hope that happens here under Richard.
They played better when they were playing fast.

Well, I realize they both would foul out in about ten minutes, or set a turnover record, but tonight really sucked.

No pressure, and they just pissed it down their legs.

bad coaching and subs. decisions
horrible veteran player performances

Guess we don't have to worry about Pitino being sniped anymore.

Good post! Cut Elliot and move on he's going to be a distraction and steal minutes from the freshman.

It's not rocket science really, Martin is a Frosh. As aggravating as Mo and EE are they will continue to get the minutes.

Top Bottom