Who is your "Pick to Click" for the Gophers against Wisconsin?

Stan

Reaction score
I'm going with Maxx Williams. I expect us to have a difficult time gaining yards on the ground so I think the future John Mackey Award Winner has a monster day.

I'm going with De'Vondre Campbell, but entire Gopher D will be making plays.

Once again I will say BBC. I have to keep the streak alive so it is my duty to post this. Ski U Mah

Yep, it's gonna be Nuggets break out day and Gopher fans will feel okay about next years group of running backs.

Nugget rumbles into the endzone on a 4th and 1 from with into the ten dragging 5 Badgers on his back.

Eric Murray & Cedric Thompson. I am still waiting for a Berkley Edwards surprise which is bound to happen sooner or later.

I know a lot of people are going to pick Maxx Williams, Nugget, some other defensive guys but my pick to click is
Robert Ndondo-Lay #92 at defensive tackle. There are probably going to be a whole lot of what are you talking about Willis reactions to this pick because Ndondo-Lay is not a starter.
To me what others will see as a miss match for the Wisconsin O-line when Ndondo-Lay is in there are in for a rude awakening. Ndondo-Lay has really good quickness and some length that I'm sure the Wisconsin center and right guard are not going to expect. I fully expect Ndono-Lay to be in the Wisconsin backfield this Saturday stuffing Gordon before he get's going.

Maye and Jones and Leidner. These combos will win us this game.

Offense: The Offensive Line
Defense: Murray
Special Teams: Mortell

To me this is the easiest pick of the year. We need our three linebackers to play the game of their lives. They do that, we win.

Top Bottom