Goldy tweets picture of trophy collection...Includes Broken Chair, no bell

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
The bell was forced, but it's still recognized, and I'm thrilled they have it. And it is still better than a lot of trophies out there.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I get the fun Goldy is having at PSU's expense. It is funny. But will just add that I, and would guess most others, certainly take no shame in beating a historically strong program like Penn State......Sandusky stuff or otherwise.

And forced trophy or otherwise. Ha! ;-)

I get the fun Goldy is having at PSU's expense. It is funny. But will just add that I, and would guess most others, certainly take no shame in beating a historically strong program like Penn State......Sandusky stuff or otherwise.

And forced trophy or otherwise. Ha! ;-)

It could be the thinking that this is the haul this year (so far) since the bell was won last year.

The shopping cart is the trophy we got when we beat Middle Tennessee.

:)

Posts like this are what keep me coming back to GH. Not breakdowns of opponent tendencies. Stuff like this (that make me smile) is what does it.

The bell was forced, but it's still recognized, and I'm thrilled they have it. And it is still better than a lot of trophies out there.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Photo-bombed by a package of Charmin.

Burn the Bell!

Is The Bell the best? Nah. Will it ever compare to the top three? Nope. But as has been said above, we played a hell of a game and smashed Penn State to acquire it: might as well show it off. I'd rather have it than have PSU have it.

Top Bottom