Boddy-Calhoun Interview on KFAN

Ski U Master

Reaction score
Briean Boddy-Calhoun had a great interview with Dan Barreiro today, I thought it was a great listen. Got into his background and growing up as well as how he came to play at Minnesota. Did a great job! I'll try to update with the podcast once it's uploaded by KFAN.

I listened. I was a fan of his before but I'm even more impressed with him now, he has a great attitude on life considering some difficult stretches he went through including the death of his father when he was only 7, no big football offers, and his injury. Way to go Briean, the world needs more people like you in it!

Save you some time, go to 120 minutes for the BBC interview.
BBC has been one of my favorite players since he showed up. He has an edge to him on the field and seems to get after it. Listening to him speak and talk about his journey really makes me cheer for this guy. I want to offer him a job or buy him a beer or something. Sounds like a great kid.

Love BBC and week after week he has proven that he is a difference maker. After a bad injury early last year, great to see him rebound and pick up where it looked like he left off last year.

Top Bottom