Camp Randall

rlund123

Reaction score
I am attending my first game at Camp Randall this weekend I am wondering what section would be Gopher sections? I am sitting in Y3 so let me know if I will know if my dad and I will be all alone and surrounded by Becky fans?

I am attending my first game at Camp Randall this weekend I am wondering what section would be Gopher sections? I am sitting in Y3 so let me know if I will know if my dad and I will be all alone and surrounded by Becky fans?

Section X is normally where the biggest group of visitors sit. Row 30 and below.

Y3 is in the endzone opposite the student section and in what is traditionally the visitors corner of the stadium. You will likely be in a mixed crowd but nearest to most of the Minnesota fans as well as your cheerleaders and Goldie. Often visitors are found in the corners of the upper deck as well.

Have fun!

You may get a break from the venom. I would expect a lot of students at home for Thanksgiving.

How is it on the fans if they are wearing Gopher gear, do they just yell at you or do they throw stuff at you?

How is it on the fans if they are wearing Gopher gear, do they just yell at you or do they throw stuff at you?

Given everything that's at stake this year, I'm guessing the rude, obnoxious, uncivilized, disrespectful Badger fans will be out in full force this year. Mostly you'll hear just some rude comments. Some might get in your face and try to start a fight. It's possible you'll get something thrown at you. Don't worry about it though. Wear your Gopher gear. Cheer on the Gophers as you would normally do so. Be respectful and civilized, and just ignore the idiot Badger fans, and you'll be fine.

I read somewhere that it's hard to get a good view of the field from the first 10ish rows of the Lower Level. Is this true?

And if so, how many rows back would be the best seats?

I read somewhere that it's hard to get a good view of the field from the first 10ish rows of the Lower Level. Is this true?

And if so, how many rows back would be the best seats?

15 and up is best, but below you can watch what you can't see on the video boards.

We are not with Gopher fans, got our tickets from an awesome Badger friend today. Section Q, row 25.

Great college game atmosphere. But the stadium is a dump

Expect to hear the masses chanting "A$$Hole A$$Hole" towards you. Be nice be respectful and take the high road knowing that they all attended an inferior institution.

Expect to hear the masses chanting "A$$Hole A$$Hole" towards you. Be nice be respectful and take the high road knowing that they all attended an inferior institution.

I've been there a few times including sitting in the student section with full Gopher gear on. The asshole chant is the worst you'll probably hear, and it's usually pretty tame.

They put visitors all over the place. Most are high in the corners or behind one end zone. They scatter a few in the lower deck where you can't see anything. I've sat all over the stadium as a visitor and the lower deck seats are the worst ones. Corners are probably the best for visitors.

Maybe sitting in section JJ anyone tell me if I will be with any other gopher fans

Great college game atmosphere. But the stadium is a dump

This.

We went the StubHub route and got seats higher up in section X. If the Gophers win, that's where they'll take the Axe.

This.

We went the StubHub route and got seats higher up in section X. If the Gophers win, that's where they'll take the Axe.

Where in X? I am row 47. Convenient seats but every field goal looks good, either end.

Top Bottom