Game Day at the Bank

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
I am not even sure if this topic has been brought up previously....I am going to guess it probably has. Has anyone ever tried to figure out why they are not able to close down University Av at 17 ST Se and reroute traffic around the north side of the stadium on 6 st creating game day one ways. Also closing access from University at Huron on the east side The idea being opening University Av/Oak St on game days and making the pedestrian area with Food Trucks and other types of activities might help to expand the game day experience on campus. Having the major roadway like we do with University creates a barrier that in my opinion breaks up the campus on game day. So not sure what other think of the idea but it do you think it would be worth looking at in terms of expanding the experience and making travel to and from the stadium that much easier on game days?

If they have Gameday at the U it will probably be on Northrup Mall, with the camera facing Coffman.

If they have Gameday at the U it will probably be on Northrup Mall, with the camera facing Coffman.

Pretty sure the OP is talking about a preferred plan to make every game day better, not just as a place to host the espn show GameDay.

I am not even sure if this topic has been brought up previously....I am going to guess it probably has. Has anyone ever tried to figure out why they are not able to close down University Av at 17 ST Se and reroute traffic around the north side of the stadium on 6 st creating game day one ways. Also closing access from University at Huron on the east side The idea being opening University Av/Oak St on game days and making the pedestrian area with Food Trucks and other types of activities might help to expand the game day experience on campus. Having the major roadway like we do with University creates a barrier that in my opinion breaks up the campus on game day. So not sure what other think of the idea but it do you think it would be worth looking at in terms of expanding the experience and making travel to and from the stadium that much easier on game days?

The biggest problem is that a ton of parking is in the ramp only accessed on University.

Top Bottom