Predict the Score vs Franklin Pierce 11-20-14

GopherJake: Gophers 88 - Hawkeye Pierce 51

Predict the score vs. Franklin Pierce? Why?

I would imagine that non-starters will play big minutes. Hoping for 20+ minutes for Buggs.

By the way, Franklin Pierce was a president who failed to be renominated for a second term by his own party!

Xman. Gophers 92- frank pierce 69

The Gophers will reach the century point and hold this barely DI team to right around the half-century.

I'm going to say the score will be 105-51.
Gophs winning easily of course.

Gopher07: Gophers 87 Franklin Pierce 52

Gophers 97 FP 49

The only thing I can think of is this: "Okay, if we lose to UMD, Louisville and WKy...who can we schedule and have a better chance to get in the win column?"
Answer came up Franklin Pierce I'm guessing. Why else would we schedule this game?

Benjamin Franklin's Pierced Ear has exactly zero upperclassmen over 6' 5". In fact, their tallest non-Freshman is 6' 7" (Sophomore) with two 6' 5" senior forwards.

I think EE and Not-So-Little-Mo are going to eat well tonight.

Gophers 97 FP 49

The only thing I can think of is this: "Okay, if we lose to UMD, Louisville and WKy...who can we schedule and have a better chance to get in the win column?"
Answer came up Franklin Pierce I'm guessing. Why else would we schedule this game?

It's part of the preseason NIT, we didn't really have a choice once we decided to be part of the tournament. Now, why the eff they're part of the preseason NIT can certainly be debated ...

Thank you!

It's part of the preseason NIT, we didn't really have a choice once we decided to be part of the tournament. Now, why the eff they're part of the preseason NIT can certainly be debated ...

Appreciate the insight, thank you for the comments. I agree with your thoughts.

Top Bottom