Anyone have tickets for sale for the Badgers game?

Vikeologist

Reaction score
I am looking for 3-4 tickets to the Badgers game on October 3rd. I am a Vikings season ticket holder and will be in town for the game on Monday night, and I am also looking to go to the Twins game on Sunday.

Let me know if you have any tickets available for this game. Thank You!

Ha, good luck. That's probably the toughest ticket to get in modern Gopher history.

On this board that request will go over like a fart in a phonebooth

I am looking for 3-4 tickets to the Badgers game on October 3rd. I am a Vikings season ticket holder and will be in town for the game on Monday night, and I am also looking to go to the Twins game on Sunday.

Let me know if you have any tickets available for this game. Thank You!

evil-laugh.jpg

P.S. Your moniker will really help you too!

I know its a tough get, but its worth a try...guess this was the wrong place to come to ask

It's just that nobody's going to believe you are a Gopher fan or that you won't show up clad in red.

I am a Vikings season ticket holder...section 138. I saw a few on stubhub.com but thought I would come here first to see if any Gopher faithful were unable to make the game. I know it will be very difficult.

It's just that nobody's going to believe you are a Gopher fan or that you won't show up clad in red.

This is exactly the problem. Just because you say your a Viking season ticket holder and have a handle advertising it doesn't make it so. Your first three posts revolve around wanting tickets to the UW/MN game, which makes you instantly suspect. Especially since you're "coming into town" that weekend, which happens to be the weekend the Vikings play the Packers, yet you're not looking for tickets for other weekends when the Vikings play at home the day after a Gopher game. Had you come here saying you were looking for tickets for the South Dakota State game because you're coming to town for the Detroit Lions game the next day, I think you would have been met with significantly less skepticism.

Personally, I would be disappointed if anyone on here offered you their tickets.

i have a hunch that vikeologist is a "legit" minnesota fan - both gophers AND vikings - and not a becky fan trying to pull a fast one. i have seen this particular moniker around the internet before on a twins ballpark message board. it could be someone who stole it though. who knows?

that being said i just don't know how much luck he is going to have getting someone to give up their tickets for that becky game. unless he is willing to pony up some big time cash and send in a picture of himself clad in gopher and vikings gear from head to toe!

Yeah i post on twinsballpark2010.com. I live in Southwestern Minnesota, so yes im coming into town, since I do not live in the Twin Cities. I have a about a 3 hour drive to and from the Metrodome every home game for the Vikings.

It's ok you dont believe me, I understand.

The problem isnt that we believe you or not. The problem is that there aren't enough fairweather gopherfans on this particular board for you to have much of a shot at getting our tickets to the wisconsin game. The best we can do for you is direct you to places where your odds are better.

Sorry, Bro!!
Ski-U-Mah and Skol Vikings!!!

The problem isnt that we believe you or not. The problem is that there aren't enough fairweather gopherfans on this particular board for you to have much of a shot at getting our tickets to the wisconsin game. The best we can do for you is direct you to places where your odds are better.

Sorry, Bro!!
Ski-U-Mah and Skol Vikings!!!

nice! you were fair, yet gentle in letting him down. ;)

Yeah i post on twinsballpark2010.com. I live in Southwestern Minnesota, so yes im coming into town, since I do not live in the Twin Cities. I have a about a 3 hour drive to and from the Metrodome every home game for the Vikings.

It's ok you dont believe me, I understand.

We BELIEVE that you are a Vikings fan, you've told us that twice now in this thread. The fact that you're a Vikings season ticket holder is 100% irrelevant in this discussion.

The issue is - are you a Gophers fans? While you are rather boastful about being a Vikings fan - as your username suggests - you haven't indicated any loyalties to the Gophers. That is the key here. So, I'll ask a couple of questions - if someone sells you their tickets to this game - will you be wearing Maroon and Gold and cheering for the Gophers? Or, will you be wearing Red and cheering for Bucky?

You likely won't get any takers from this board, but if you even want a chance at all, you are somehow probably going to have to prove you'll be cheering for the Golden Gophers before anyone sells you their tickets to this game. Good luck.

Lots of people in southern MN attended UW-Madison. I smell a Viking/Badger mix here.

You should talk to NateDawgUM, maybe he has some tickets left.

Personally this guy seems legit to me. We could think of plenty of reasons why he might not be, but I think he just wants some tickets so he created a name on here, I have no problem with it.
________
Hot Box Vaporizer

you better believe I'll be wearing Maroon and Gold! I wouldnt be caught dead wearing anything Badgers, Packers, Brewers!

I'll admit im more of an NFL fan than a college football fan, but I'm still a huge Gophers fan.

Lots of people in southern MN attended UW-Madison. I smell a Viking/Badger mix here.

going to call BS on that one, i have not heard of anyone going to madison and i am from southern minnesota, especially since he is south western. I could maybe buy the south eastern arguement but not south central or west. Most kids that go to madison are form the metro area who want to get away from home

As Ted DiBiase used to say, "everyone's got a price". A lot of people talk tough on here, but if the price was right, I'm guessing a lot of people would willingly part with their seats.

As Ted DiBiase used to say, "everyone's got a price". A lot of people talk tough on here, but if the price was right, I'm guessing a lot of people would willingly part with their seats.

i would maybe part for the RIGHT price, but with one major stipulation. they would have to be a legit gopher fan and prove it to me over a one week, no-holds-barred elimination tryout which may or may not include some sort of gopher themed obstacle course! :D

You guys are a riot! I wouldnt expect you season ticket holders to just sell anyone your tickets. The reason I asked was if there happened to be someone who couldnt make it to this game, maybe they would have some for sale.

I know I dont always make it to every Vikings game, but I try. Last year I didn't make it to the Lions game when they barely beat Daunte Culpepper and the Lions.

I agree. There will be plenty of Badger fans at the game. You can count on it. And that's totally out of control for all the "self proclaimed GH guardians" of TCF tickets much to their chagrin! Rather comical, I'd say. Good luck with your search.

What part/village of SW MN do you hail from?

My girlfriend is from Marshall, her parents were both teachers at the HS. Maybe you know them, either by having had them or your kids having them. Ivers is the last name.

I agree. There will be plenty of Badger fans at the game. You can count on it. And that's totally out of control for all the "self proclaimed GH guardians" of TCF tickets much to their chagrin!

I don't think anyone here - or at least not me personally - is delusional enough to think there won't be 3,000 Badger fans (allotted tickets) plus 3,000 more in TCF come October. At the same time, running off possible Badger fans from trying to skim for tickets here hardly seems like extreme behavior either. I've come to believe our new friend's story as well, but looking at it objectively, it all came off as suspect - first posts were asking for Badger tickets, is also attending that Monday's Packer game, etc.

Vike - as others have said, this is probably not the forum to find extra tickets. Even if people have extra tickets, I have to think they've already created a healthy list of takers for possible extras. In our case, we have five tickets that I presume will all be used by the owners, but if not, I can think of about 10 other friends off the top of my head that would drop anything to take a seat if it were extra. I imagine your best bet, if you really want to be at the game and be assured a ticket, is to go online and catch a ticket for the best price you can find. StubHub.com sucks for prices, but because of the demand involved with this game and competition from Badger fans, eBay may not offer much better prices this time around. I have to think you're looking at paying significantly more than face value no matter what. Sorry.

are there going to be any single game tickets available for sale to the general public or is it already considered a sold out stadium? If so, when do they usually go on-sale?

are there going to be any single game tickets available for sale to the general public or is it already considered a sold out stadium? If so, when do they usually go on-sale?

Single game tickets would only be available for games where the visitors return some of their allotted 3,000 tickets. For Purdue you'd prob be ok. Not so much luck for the Wisky game.

Single game are available later this Summer. Visiting teams that return their allotment of unsold tickets are sold to the MN public. I doubt there will be any for the Badger game however.

There may be single seat tickets available too.

Sure, I have 4 great seats I will sell you for that game for face value. I don't even mind how high the demand will be for the game or if I can't even verify your Gophability

Top Bottom