Gopher Hoops weekly, 1500espn 9am Saturdays

jimmyvalvanoguy

Beleive
Reaction score
Hey, for those of you who do not know, you can get more talk about Gopher hoops on Saturdays at 9AM.
Scott Korzonowski and Spencer host the program. Today's conversation included Ariel McDonald.
I think it is POD Cast? I am not sure.

Anyway, the overall conversation this morning is mostly positive about the future of Gopher Basketball under
Richard Pitino! Last nights game was a very good teachable moment for the younger players. The Gophers have a difficult schedule coming up and this will be good for our RPI and we should not be surprised if we lose or 4 games in the pre- B1G season.

Thanks for the reminder. I was still thinking Tee Time at 9.

Should not be surprised if we lose 4 nonconference games? Did someone actually say that? That would mean losing all 4 of the significant NC games. I hope our expectations are higher than that.

AZ Gopher says BS!

Should not be surprised if we lose 4 nonconference games? Did someone actually say that? That would mean losing all 4 of the significant NC games. I hope our expectations are higher than that.

We will win at least one of the NIT games and beat Wake Forest

+1.

2 losses = B
3 losses = C
4 losses = F

I would hope we don't lose all 4 of the high major games but I wouldn't have thought they would have appeared as disorganized as they did, with the number of senior's on the team that was a bit disconcerting, hopefully the fact that they had key people in foul trouble early was a major factor.

I'd have 3 losses = D.

Agree with Selection Sunday, 3 losses in this non-conference schedule would leave us with few (if any) quality wins heading in to conference play. We'd need a year like Nebraska had last year to just sneak on to the right side of the bubble.

Top Bottom