Jersey's for Friday

Winasota Gopher

Deep Insider
Reaction score
What are we wearing?

Here is what UofL is wearing.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can't wait to see what we are going with. We'll also be wearing those special black jerseys at some point this year, which mean's we'll have 5 different uniforms this year. Great for recruiting! ;)

@GophersNow: On special uniforms Louisville's wearing for Armed Forces game, Rick Pitino said they came out great, and he said Minnesota's did too. Hmm.

@GopherMBB: @GophersNow stay tuned!

Why does UL have blue on their uni's?

Taken from the coast guard seal

USCGSealcolor_sm.jpg

gophs will prolly be all maroon with some gold camo then red white and blue stiching similar to football helmelts

I hope they're "Always Ready" to get a butt-hwhoopin' on Friday night.

Nothing like getting 3 hours of promotion out of a one-time use uniform. Nike usually promotes the crap out of stuff like this. I wonder why it's so last minute in our case?

Nothing like getting 3 hours of promotion out of a one-time use uniform. Nike usually promotes the crap out of stuff like this. I wonder why it's so last minute in our case?

The Suspense factor! I have half a mind to start drinking early. Go Gophers!!!

Yucky

Attachments

• Gophers.jpg
    Gophers.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18

The Coast Guard wears cammo? I think I could see you if you're wearing this on the ocean.

Absolutely love those uni's. I'd buy one if they were available.

Armed Forces Classic on a Coast Guard base.

On a Coast Guard base, with the Coast Guard Academy team playing the undercard, with Coast Guard boats and choppers on display off the court, and Louisville's unis tipping their hat to the Coast Guard colors. But yeah, let's go cammo.

On a Coast Guard base, with the Coast Guard Academy team playing the undercard, with Coast Guard boats and choppers on display off the court, and Louisville's unis tipping their hat to the Coast Guard colors. But yeah, let's go cammo.

That's right, I forgot - the Coast Guard doesn't wear "cammo".

post-4249-1275115253.jpg

CWO4-Cleary.jpg

dscn2339.jpg

USCG_PSU_307.jpg

I'm not a fan. But I really don't care. It's for fun. It's cool that the players get to wear them and hopefully keep them for memories.

Eh. I'm not a fan of camo, but to each his own. They kinda look like the Illinois Grey Ghost football uniforms.

Top Bottom