Hoops in the Desert Trip - Local Option

GopherLady

Reaction score
Here are the details for both the entire trip, or the local option. If you chose to travel on your own, the local option will only run you $150 - that will include your ticket to the game (which is $105), the 'Sota Social at the Ritz Carlton, and a trip t-shirt.

nadinebabu

Is the UofM scalping these tickets at $105? I just went on the ASU site and hit the stadium shootout ad and found that tickets including all fees-on the long side of the court front row lower level are $58 including all fees.

Is the UofM scalping these tickets at $105? I just went on the ASU site and hit the stadium shootout ad and found that tickets including all fees-on the long side of the court front row lower level are $58 including all fees.

The $105 is the tickets to the Minnesota game and the BYU vs ASU game.

$58 + $58 = $116

Maybe that's true - but the site reached thru the ASU website makes it appear as though you get both games for the $58. Oh well.

Hobbit Travel to Phoenix $159/rt

Listened to a radio ad today about this flight for a quick shot to Phoenix.... Not sure what (if any) strings are attached, but that's a cheap flight. Those that are (still) considering going to the Gopher game may want to check that out. It appears that there are many decent seats still available.

Flights for $164 on Priceline

Listened to a radio ad today about this flight for a quick shot to Phoenix.... Not sure what (if any) strings are attached, but that's a cheap flight. Those that are (still) considering going to the Gopher game may want to check that out. It appears that there are many decent seats still available.

I think these prices are on point. The dates work for the stadium shootout - but of course, for the bowl game, it's 3 times as expensive!

ASU-BYU game

The ticket price covers both games, but those going on the charter won't have the option of seeing the second game. Return to Minnesota immediately after the game. Kind of a bummer for those who would like to see the other game as well, especially at $105 pop.

The ticket price covers both games, but those going on the charter won't have the option of seeing the second game. Return to Minnesota immediately after the game. Kind of a bummer for those who would like to see the other game as well, especially at $105 pop.

Are you sure? That would be blatantly false advertising, as the brochure clearly insinuates that you'd get to watch both games. It also says the return flight is: late Saturday evening. I would assume you'd get to watch both games.

I'm going and was informed we won't be staying for the second game. A bummer because ASU-BYU is another good matchup.

Top Bottom