Coach Richard Pitino Show...now on espn1500

Mondays, starting now, 6:30-7:30 pm on espn1500

http://www.1500espn.com/structurefiles/_stream_popup.php

Sorry for late notice.

Followed by Coach Marlene Stollings Show.

"Gopher Basketball Weekly with Richard Pitino

Gopher Basketball Weekly with Richard Pitino airs weekly throughout the University of Minnesota men's basketball season. The show is broadcast live on Mondays from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., and can be heard on the radio, online or via the 1500 ESPN app. The show is hosted by Mike Grimm and Phil Mackey.

Listen Online | Listen on 1500 ESPN App

Gopher Basketball Weekly with Marlene Stollings

ApplebeesGopher Basketball Weekly with Marlene Stollings airs weekly throughout the University of Minnesota women's basketball season. The show is broadcast live on 1500 ESPN (1500 AM) on Mondays from 7:30 to 8 p.m. from Applebee's on the University of Minnesota campus (615 Washington Ave. S.E.). Gopher fans are invited and encouraged to attend the live show, which is hosted by Corbu Stathes and Lynnette Sjoquist.

Directions | Listen Online | Listen on 1500 ESPN App"

Richard certaintly likes to tell Grimm that he is wrong all the time.

Richard certaintly likes to tell Grimm that he is wrong all the time.

Funny part was, I think Grimm was right.

Grimm said something about "after a little bit of a slow start against Duluth you guys then got it going" and Pitino calls him out and says, "I don't think we started out slow, you're wrong about that" or something to that effect.

Well, I think the Gophers were like 3-for-10 to start the game with 3 turnovers and didn't take the lead until six minutes had gone by. Sorry coach, against a D-II team that is a slow start :)

Funny part was, I think Grimm was right.

Grimm said something about "after a little bit of a slow start against Duluth you guys then got it going" and Pitino calls him out and says, "I don't think we started out slow, you're wrong about that" or something to that effect.

Well, I think the Gophers were like 3-for-10 to start the game with 3 turnovers and didn't take the lead until six minutes had gone by. Sorry coach, against a D-II team that is a slow start :)

Watched the game last night for the first time, definitely a slow start. I recall looking at the clock, knowing the end score/results, and wondering when the scoring was going to start.

Top Bottom