Gophers Offer 2011 Marshall Plumlee

Mac Attack !

6'11" and 195 lbs ! Yipes, get this kid a Big Mac asap. We would be perfect for him. We have a Mickie-Don just a couple blocks from Willum Arena !

Sign him up ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm not sure if anyone knows this or not, but how many Plumlee brothers are there? I must admit, I've lost count....

I don't know anything about this one but his brothers, Miles and Mason, 6'10" and 6'11" respectively, will both be playing for Duke next year.

I'd love to know how big the parents are. Them are some big boys !

195 lbs

195 is skinny for that height, but lets remember he is entering his junior year. He easily could be 215-220 by the time he graduates. He could be 225 by the start of his freshmen year at the u!

195 is skinny for that height, but lets remember he is entering his junior year. He easily could be 215-220 by the time he graduates. He could be 225 by the start of his freshmen year at the u!

His brothers, if any indication, are 210 and 230. He's got a few years to put on some pounds.

With his brothers at Duke you would think he would integrate some of their training program for strength and bulk. Either way he's just a junior so he should be able to put on some pounds.

There are 3 Plumlee boys. The oldest 2 are playing at Duke next year and as pointed out Marshall is only going to be a 11th grader. The Plumlee's mom played for Purdue back in the day and there parents live in Warsaw IN. There is some story and I'm not sure about all the details but, I guess there is a bunch of politics that go on with Warsaw basketball and the Plumlee's tried to get the coach fired because he said the boys wouldn't play varsity until there junior year. (For me it is hard to believe that at a top 100 recuit couldn't play varsity as a 10th grader). Any way the Plumlee's lost and sent there boys to a North Carolina prep school. Any way Painter never offered the oldest Miles and I guess the Plumlee's felt rather slighted. Painter only offered the middle one Mason after he de-committed from Stanford when Trent Johnson left but then he had he mind made up to play with Miles. Any way its a odd sitution with that family.

But if the kid is as good as adversited he is going to be a stud where ever he goes.

Top Bottom