Question for Johnny (Big Ten get 4 bids?)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
If IU wins the tourney, is there any chance at all that the Big Ten will get 4 bids? Obviously it sounds like the Gophers and OSU are locks, but what about Illinois? Thanks.

Will be in Omaha in 3 weekends, so hoping for a miracle Gophers appearance in the CWS!

Not Johnny but,

If IU wins the tourney, is there any chance at all that the Big Ten will get 4 bids? Obviously it sounds like the Gophers and OSU are locks, but what about Illinois? Thanks.

Will be in Omaha in 3 weekends, so hoping for a miracle Gophers appearance in the CWS!

I do follow college baseball closely. I would be shocked if Illinois gets in, I know they beat LSU in a series earlier this year, but beyond that they haven't done much vs. top 50 and top 100. Indiana is certainly playng to get in as they have a terrible RPI and SOS and not that good of a record, they do have 2 very good pitchers. I would expect OSU and the Gophers to be 2 seeds at the worst.

Would be great to run into you at the CWS as we go to 3 or 4 games a year. Make sure you stop in at Zesto's and Sparky's, great places to have a cool one and check out the scenery. CWS is a great time.

You should take a crack at picking the field, you were spot on for hoops!! I made the drive to Columbus yesterday for the games, and was planning on heading out today, but had a death in the family, hope the boys can take 2 more today and enable me to go see them tomorrow!

I think Indiana winning knocks illinois out, the illini we're a borderline bubble team even if they had advanced to tonights game but going 1-2 pretty much leaves them in big trouble even if Minnesota we're to win.

Top Bottom