Gophers beat BC 80-60 in Challenge

heymyfav

Reaction score
Gophers rallied from a 29-14 deficit in the first half to blow out Boston College 80-60. Gophers outscored BC 50-25 in the 2nd half.

Ohm with 23. Voight had a double-double 10-10. Ellis-Milan scored 16, McCoy 14 and 7 assists

It was the first win for the Big 10 in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge ... the Big 10 will be 2-7 in the Challenge after Wisconsin beat VA Tech and Virginia is blowing out Illinois. NC State plays at Michigan and Indiana is at Miami tomorrow.

Gophers have won 8 in a row after a 68-55 loss in their first game of the year at then #2 Stanford (currently #5).

They did it despite a quiet night from Fox. Ohm was 7 for 11 on threes.

Seems as though the ladies are becoming pretty good finishers!!:)

Hopefully, they can keep things rolling up until they head into Big Ten play.

Either way, the team looks like it has a chance to do some really good things this year.

My feelings are this....LadyGophers ROCK.....MenGophers ROCK....Go-phers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohm was freaking Lights Out on threes tonight. But the team effort was something I was amazed at. They all score. They all defend well as the game goes along. I hope good things are in store for the Lady Gophers.

With wins by Michigan over NC State and Indiana over Miami (FL) the Big 10 closed the margin, but lost 7-4 to ACC. It was an improvement last year when the ACC won 8-3.

And I think I should point out that whatever talent gap exists between the Big Ten and ACC men, there's an even larger gap in women's basketball.

Top Bottom