I'm looking for U-Haul to sponsor my basketball recruiting stories

Chris Monter

Reaction score
I recently sent a story late one evening on Allonzo Trier to be posted at gopherhole.com. I had interviewed him during the EYBL event and asked him several questions about Montrose Christian. The next morning after sending the story to be posted, Trier announces that he is transferring to Findlay Prep.

I edited the stories and removed the questions about Montrose Christian and the story is posted.

I recently interviewed Alex Illikainen and typed up the notes Monday night and sent the story to be posted. Of course, he announces that he is leaving for Brewster Academy the next morning, which mean I have to re-qrite the story before it is posted.

So in other words, if you want your mother-in-law or your annoying co-worker to leave the state, call me and I'll do a story on him and they'll be out of town in no time.

Chris Monter

Forbidden: jarvis, sacar, coffey, trent, bertram...etc

Accepted:any state besides MN

I recently sent a story late one evening on Allonzo Trier to be posted at gopherhole.com. I had interviewed him during the EYBL event and asked him several questions about Montrose Christian. The next morning after sending the story to be posted, Trier announces that he is transferring to Findlay Prep.

I edited the stories and removed the questions about Montrose Christian and the story is posted.

I recently interviewed Alex Illikainen and typed up the notes Monday night and sent the story to be posted. Of course, he announces that he is leaving for Brewster Academy the next morning, which mean I have to re-qrite the story before it is posted.

So in other words, if you want your mother-in-law or your annoying co-worker to leave the state, call me and I'll do a story on him and they'll be out of town in no time.

Chris Monter

Can you start interviewing the in state targets of Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio St., Indiana & scUM for us?

Can't wait until we can pay athletes up front and this recruiting BS goes away.

"Here kid, take this money and come play for meeeee"
"Thanks mr duffle bag full o cash"
"No problem slugger, you're mine now! No more 'I'm just a kid' excuses for having a flip flopping mind, you're an employee with a contract!"

Can't wait until we can pay athletes up front and this recruiting BS goes away.

"Here kid, take this money and come play for meeeee"
"Thanks mr duffle bag full o cash"
"No problem slugger, you're mine now! No more 'I'm just a kid' excuses for having a flip flopping mind, you're an employee with a contract!"

Goodluck with that, blue bloods will have way deeper pockets, with the track record of our doners, the rich will get richer and the U will get poorer

Top Bottom