This from Late Night Hoops

Sounds like GW is giving Oto a 2% chance of actually playing next season.

Not much to see here. Anybody can speculate. Yes, it makes sense to think that if Andre's hip is causing him to be ineffective early next year, they could decide for surgery and take a redshirt. But that's pure speculation unless you're reporting that somebody who matters has actually considered it.

If Dre Hollins redshirts next season, that leaves us with 4 guards/wings to fill 3 positions (I know Buggs/Martin/King could potentially slide in at the 3 as has been discussed a million times already). I just don't see that happening unless it's really bad where he can't even be the least bit effective.

Not picking on you, SS. You're the best.

Here's my summary of this "hard-hitting" journalism:

If Dre's hip hurts really really bad next year, he might not play.

SS you don't post daily gopher or from the barn links, curious why selected this drivel form GW to start a new thread?

SS you don't post daily gopher or from the barn links, curious why selected this drivel form GW to start a new thread?

No evil intentions. Came across it while I was looking through my Twitter stuff.

People are so touchy. It is an interesting take on two potential issues in a very slow news period.

People are so touchy. It is an interesting take on two potential issues in a very slow news period.

People are rightfully annoyed at those who are leaving the door open after a successful pest extermination has taken place.

This is where I stopped reading: "The rising senior guard (Hollins) is far and away Minnesota’s best returning player."

Top Bottom