DeadSpin: Did An Iowa Basketball Player Punch A Guy In The Face Over A Tweet?

BleedGopher

Reaction score

Didn't Fran ban the team from twitter during the season because his players were to salty about fan tweets?

McCabe is lucky the guy wasn't seriously hurt. Also the guy was tweeting some pretty bad things. Looks like they all made some pretty bad decisions. Hopefully for McCabe this is something he can learn from and move on.

Yep, looks like both sides are to blame here. How pathetic can you be to tweet those things to someone. If you've got a problem, be a man and tell them face to face. If you don't want to, then don't say anything at all.

Not surprised McCabe reacted that way though. He always seemed like a dirty player and a jerk on the floor.

McCabe is lucky the guy wasn't seriously hurt. Also the guy was tweeting some pretty bad things. Looks like they all made some pretty bad decisions. Hopefully for McCabe this is something he can learn from and move on.

This is strike 3 for McCabe. Doubt he's going to suddenly learn something now!

Yep, looks like both sides are to blame here. How pathetic can you be to tweet those things to someone. If you've got a problem, be a man and tell them face to face. If you don't want to, then don't say anything at all.

Not surprised McCabe reacted that way though. He always seemed like a dirty player and a jerk on the floor.
I saw him the exact same way. This doesn't surprise me at all.

I think we can all agree that Iowa players and fans are perfect for one another. :pig:

The first thought that crossed my mind when I heard about this was, maybe the guy was Mr. Light Saber himself (***********) ... I would not be surprised to read about some player finding that guy and beating the snot out of him some day. People don't realize there are ways to identify them when they think they have created an anonymous twitter account.

Top Bottom