Howard Pulley to play four games in Hampton

Chris Monter

Reaction score
Howard Pulley, who is 4-3 in the EYBL, faces Expressions Elite (2-6) tomorrow at 9:30 and 4-4 Team Scan at 3:30. They will meet 7-1 Team Final Sunday at 8 AM and 3-5 Jackson Tigers at 12:30.

Chris Monter

Howard Pulley defeated Expressions Elite 71-67 as Joe Rosga had 18 points. He made four three-pointers. Alex Illikainen added 15 and Sacar Anim had ten points.

Looks like Jarvis is still struggling. He only scored 2 points in Pulley's second game today. Alex had a big game though, scoring 27. He's shooting 47% from 3 on the season so far.

Looks like Jarvis is still struggling. He only scored 2 points in Pulley's second game today. Alex had a big game though, scoring 27. He's shooting 47% from 3 on the season so far.

Yep. 27 pts, 9 reb, and 6-9 from three for AI!
Also, Jarvis is turning the ball over a bit as well. JoJo Rosga is definitely the better PG for Pulley right now. I really don't see Jarvis as someone who could walk in and start at Michigan State, Minnesota, Iowa State, etc. his freshman year.

Howard Pulley beat 7-1 Team Final 70-39 Sunday morning. Sacar Anim had 13 points and Bjorn Broman, Amir Coffey and Alex Illikainen added 11 points each. Sam Neumann added 12 rebounds.

Howard Pulley defeated Jackson Tigers 78-64 in their final game in Hampton. They finished 3-1 in Virginia.

Is Jarvis hurt? Looks like he didn't play in Pulley's final game. Hopefully a nagging injury is the reason for his lack of production lately.

Sacar Anim had 21 points. Amir Coffey added 18 Alex Illikainen had 11 points. Bjorn Broman added nine points and 10 assists in their final win.

Howard Pulley beat 7-1 Team Final 70-39 Sunday morning. Sacar Anim had 13 points and Bjorn Broman, Amir Coffey and Alex Illikainen added 11 points each. Sam Neumann added 12 rebounds.

sounds like Neumann has been rebounding well so far, I know he can shoot, but could the gophs be interested?

Is Jarvis hurt? Looks like he didn't play in Pulley's final game. Hopefully a nagging injury is the reason for his lack of production lately.

I would assume he just got straight up benched for the 2nd game today after 2 pts, 0 rebounds, 2 turnovers in the morning game. It's almost to the point where we might have to look at Sacar as as much or even more of a priority than Jarvis now after their respective AAU seasons. Btw, Sacar had 11 pts and 21 pts in his two games today.

I am heavily cooling on Johnson. There are better players out there.

Jarvis Johnson did not play in the final game, due to a mild concussion, according to Rene Pulley.

sounds like Neumann has been rebounding well so far, I know he can shoot, but could the gophs be interested?

At 6'5" - 6"6" he's not athletic enough to play in the B1G, add two/three inches and he might be a prospect.

I like Joe Rosga more than Neumann. He has really good ball skills and is a demon on defense. His stellar play is one reason why Jarvis doesn't have to be in there all the time.

Right now both Neumann and Rosga are viewed as mid-major type recruits. It will be interesting to see if they get calls from the big boys.

I like Joe Rosga more than Neumann. He has really good ball skills and is a demon on defense. His stellar play is one reason why Jarvis doesn't have to be in there all the time.

Right now both Neumann and Rosga are viewed as mid-major type recruits. It will be interesting to see if they get calls from the big boys.

I agree with u, I like Rosga over Nueman.
I think Cretin is the team to beat next season, they have a really good, strong, and athletic PG Greshem too, he's very good and may get some big looks.

But Nueman is a shooter, there is always room for a shooter and I know he is on the Gophers radar. I agree with Jovs though, I'd love if he grew a few inches.
Rosga seems like a lights out shooter also.

I'm not cooling on Jarvis, he will come around soon. I like what I see from him at De Lasalle and last summer in the Pro-am he showed he can compete with some big boys and he was on the 17U team.

Top Bottom