Auctioning off a Gopher basketball experience for The Leukemia Lymphoma Society!!!

GopherLady

Reaction score
We also have a Gopher football, and many other items that will all go to LLS. We are auctioning them off at our golf tournament on Monday, but wanted to open it up to those who couldn't make it. You can just post on the Facebook album with your bids here -->

https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.johnshoy/media_set?set=a.501445996623091.100002730866744&type=3

We've got golfing at Bearpath, the Wayzata Country Club, a Jerry Kill signed football, Country Fest Tickets, a bunch of stuff. Take a look and consider bidding!

Nadine, Thanks for posting this for Team RESPOND! Go Gophers!!!

We also have a Gopher football, and many other items that will all go to LLS. We are auctioning them off at our golf tournament on Monday, but wanted to open it up to those who couldn't make it. You can just post on the Facebook album with your bids here -->

https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.johnshoy/media_set?set=a.501445996623091.100002730866744&type=3

We've got golfing at Bearpath, the Wayzata Country Club, a Jerry Kill signed football, Country Fest Tickets, a bunch of stuff. Take a look and consider bidding!

As somebody who shutdown facebook, is there a webpage to explain this event? Who do you mean by we? A quote form the Team Respond, Gopherhole or something else?

As somebody who shutdown facebook, is there a webpage to explain this event? Who do you mean by we? A quote form the Team Respond, Gopherhole or something else?

The golf event is listed here: http://www.mwoy.org/pages/mn/MN14/bjohnshoy

Team Respond is our fundraising team that is raising money for the Man and Woman of the Year competition, led by Ben Johnshoy.

The Gopher package includes 4 tickets to a Big 10 game, a court kid opportunity, 4 t-shirts, and a Pitino signed autographed ball. Putting it up on Facebook was the easiest way to include online bids, without using sites that charge for auctions. If you're interested in bidding at all, let us know.

I would like to bid on the men's basketball package however it appears as though you have to either be friends with the post originator or like a particular group in order to do so. I'd appreciate feedback.

And yes, this would be my first post, however I'm a long time lurker :)

I would like to bid on the men's basketball package however it appears as though you have to either be friends with the post originator or like a particular group in order to do so. I'd appreciate feedback.

And yes, this would be my first post, however I'm a long time lurker :)

Welcome! Glad this got you to post!!!
Right now - it's $175, and you can email me with any bids and I'll put them in for you. We'll close it down around 2pm.

The Jerry Kill helmet only has 1 bid at $40...

Any of you can email me at [email protected] and I'll put your bids in. Also, check the FB page again, you should be able to post now even if we're not friends. Either way, we'll take your $ for LLS! :)

One last bump, most of the golfers have a hole or two to go...we'll wrap it up when they all come in.

Ball is at $50, and Bball package is at $200.

Top Bottom