MN Daily Column: It was a good year overall for the Gophers, ya feel me?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Daily:

Minnesota’s men’s basketball team didn’t make the NCAA tournament, but it made the most of its NIT selection, winning the whole kit and caboodle. That win proved first-year head coach Richard Pitino has the ship headed in the right direction. He has his sights set on bigger and better things for the program.

This is my last column ever for the Minnesota Daily.

That said, I had a helluva time this year writing about the events every student on campus got to enjoy.

Ya feel me?

http://www.mndaily.com/sports/2014/...feel-me?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Go Gophers!!

Thank god, I hope the replacement doesn't end every comment with ya feel me

Bleed, can you not post these articles anymore, they are annoying... ya feel me?

And it's not one of those, dont click it if you don't like it, because even the title makes my blood boil.... ya feel me?

Bleed, can you not post these articles anymore, they are annoying... ya feel me?

And it's not one of those, dont click it if you don't like it, because even the title makes my blood boil.... ya feel me?

Looks like we need not worry: "This is my last column ever for the Minnesota Daily."

Go Gophers!!

He could never use that tag line if he wrote for the Penn State paper.

He could never use that tag line if he wrote for the Penn State paper.

He should not have been allowed to use it on that paper. That is just embarrassing and terrible writing. Tag lines are for television and radio.

He should not have been allowed to use it on that paper. That is just embarrassing and terrible writing. Tag lines are for television and radio.

Seriously. This is the publication that counts Eric Severeid and Monika Bauerlein among its alums. Treat the institution with some respect for pete's sake.

Notwithstanding the obnoxious tag line, his point is well-taken. Like the author, this is the end of my time at the U (8 years, and don't worry, it wasn't all undergrad). Even ignoring the non-revenue accomplishments (which are impressive), this was the best season over that 8 year stretch in both football and hockey, and the fourth best basketball season (though the excitement surrounding a new coach and offseason optimism still make the NIT run pretty cool). This is also one of the only seasons I can recall where I feel like we had one of the better major sports seasons in the B1G (behind MSU and Wisconsin for sure and arguably also Nebraska, OSU, and Michigan).

We don't have to worry about him posting this guys work anymore. Best line of the article; 'This is my last column ever for the Minnesota Daily'

His 'cool guy' writing style makes me want to bust up his face.

We don't have to worry about him posting this guys work anymore. Best line of the article; 'This is my last column ever for the Minnesota Daily'

His 'cool guy' writing style makes me want to bust up his face.

Worst MNDaily writer since Josh Katzenstein

Seriously. This is the publication that counts Eric Severeid and Monika Bauerlein among its alums. Treat the institution with some respect for pete's sake.

Garrison Keillor was a writer for it during my student days.

Worst MNDaily writer since Josh Katzenstein

Ha, no ****, that guy was a jackass.

I actually adopted that name when I wanted Myron to be fired and replaced... I was hoping he would stick around and take the strib job.

I feel ya BleedGopher...
It was a good season to be a Gopher fan.

Does anyone even know the 'Ya Feel Me' author's name (no peeking)?

I just always assumed 'Ya Feel Me' guy was 'Boom Goes the Dynamite' guy. I was glad he found work outside of television. Now you're gonna tell me it's not him?

Top Bottom