Tom Izzo Message for Tim Miles

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Izzo made this video for Nebraska's end of the season banquet congratulating Miles for winning Big Ten Coach of the Year.

Another reason I would almost hate to see Izzo go to the Wolves. MSU and the Big Ten wouldn't be the same.

Pretty Classy from one classy coach to another.
I like Richard Pitino but I still wish we would have gotten Tim Miles.
(I say that because maybe I feel he is "one of us".)

Pretty Classy from one classy coach to another.
I like Richard Pitino but I still wish we would have gotten Tim Miles.
(I say that because maybe I feel he is "one of us".)

I don't know what it is but Tim Miles face annoys me, he's a good coach, but he needs to change his face lol. Although Tom Crean's face is more annoying

I don't know what it is but Tim Miles face annoys me, he's a good coach, but he needs to change his face lol. Although Tom Crean's face is more annoying

If you judge a coach by whether or not you like his face, WOW!!!

If you judge a coach by whether or not you like his face, WOW!!!

Happens all the time, I'm not judging to coaching ability, just saying I think they're both as queer as a three dollar bill, which judging by your age you know what I mean when I say that. Now go have another beer or whisky or whatever liquor is flowing in your veins these days

For what its worth, you line up all the faces of the coaches in the B1G 10, we got some goofy looking dudes....

Next to our guy...he is my favorite B1G coach. He seems to get it.

Like I give a ****.
vmB1Eqf.jpg

From one really good coach to another. It's obvious Izzo has a great deal of respect for Miles. He might even consider him an heir of sorts as the best in the league.

Great move and great message. Top to bottom I think the coaches in our league are some of the most standup leaders of any league in any sport and they all seem to really respect one another and abide by fair practices. Other than Tom Crean, screw that guy.

Top Bottom