Season-ticket renewals start May 1, deadline to renew is May 30

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Per U email today.

Release mentions school records for wins, most points, 3-pointers, free throws in a single season as well as Pitino getting goosebumps every time he climbs the stairs, yet no mention of (potential) notable nonconference home games in November or December. Didn't Teague promise something along those lines a year or two ago?

No mention of season-ticket price or number of games. I'm sure the price will be included when we can go online May 1, not sure if they'll mention the number of (home) games. Including exhibitions, I'd guess there will be 20 home games:

Exhibitions = 2
NIT Season Tip-Off 1st Round/Quarterfinals = 2 (we're likely to get 2 non-Gopher NIT games as a bonus)
Other Nonconference = 7
Big Ten = 9

That likely leaves 10 road games (Big Ten + ACC Challenge) and 3 neutral-site games, Louisville in Puerto Rico and (assuming we get there) two NIT games @ MSG.

SS, I don't care who we play, where or when. I just want us to win, baby.

And yes, I am in a pissy mood right now.

So I'm thinking about buying season tix, it'll be my first time, should I wait until June so I'll know my options?

So I'm thinking about buying season tix, it'll be my first time, should I wait until June so I'll know my options?

I'm not 100%, but I think after the renewal time, they open it up to anyone. We had them through my dads company when I was young (40+ years ago) and I am thinking of getting some for my family this year.

One advantage for new season-ticket holders is quite often by the time they can order season tickets most of the schedule has been leaked. You'll have a pretty good idea of exactly what you're getting in addition to the 9 Big Ten games.

Season ticket price is set

Just checked my Gopher ticket online account and saw that a Gopher season ticket will cost $640 for 2014-15, + a $25 handling fee. If my memory is correct, that's the same as what we paid last season. We received 20 home games (2 exhibitions, 9 nonconference, 9 Big Ten) in 2013-14, but not sure how many we'll get this season because it's not mentioned with online re-order. I'm thinkin' we'll get 20 again, but it's possible we might get one less (exhibition?).

SS, because the ACC Challenge game has yet to be determined, I'm betting that the ticket office is assuming a home game even though the possibility of that is extremely remote. They pulled that on us a couple of years ago - when the schedule was released, the ticket office sent out a notice that they had overcharged us and then made us jump through a few hoops to get a refund.

Top Bottom