The transfer we need!!!! John Egbunu

WolfontheProwl

Reaction score
University of South Florida men’s basketball player John Egbunu, a 6-foot-10, 245-pound center has been released from his USF scholarship and will transfer, the school announced Tuesday. Egbunu, named to the American Athletic Conference’s all-rookie team, cannot go to another conference team. Egbunu, a native of Nigeria who came to America in 2010, graduated from Fort Walton Beach High School after also attending Eagle’s Landing High School in McDonough, Ga. He averaged 7.4 points and 6.2 rebounds while starting 31 of 32 games last season, when 55 of his 89 made field goals were dunks. Egbunu, who had a 40-inch vertical leap and could touch the top of the backboard, became USF’s all-time freshman leader in rebounds (198) and was second in blocked shots (43).

How long will it take to get his thread to 17 pages?

Not long with all of the experts we have, SS.

I mean, how many will comment on his hops, his length, his shooting, his defensive shortcomings, his athleticism, his smarts, his height with/without shoes, his free throw per centages, well, you get my drift, right??? :)

Not long with all of the experts we have, SS.

I mean, how many will comment on his hops, his length, his shooting, his defensive shortcomings, his athleticism, his smarts, his height with/without shoes, his free throw per centages, well, you get my drift, right??? :)
How much he grew last year is a new relevant subject.

Top Bottom