Tacko Fall

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Seems somewhat worthy of his own thread. Probably will end up watching him when they come up to Eagan. Not actually getting gopher interest though.

I don't know that he'll be able to do anything one he plays against guys that are over 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. Seems really skinny and looks like he'd be pushed around easy. Who knows with that height though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I don't know that he'll be able to do anything one he plays against guys that are over 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. Seems really skinny and looks like he'd be pushed around easy. Who knows with that height though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Maybe, maybe not but his highlights are no worse then 7-6 Mamadou Ndaye's from last year who was a top 100 player and a possible one and done candidate. Also he is a lot thicker then a guy like Anas Osama mahmoud yet 3 inches taller and a year younger. I think his strength is fine for a guy that long and young.

Maybe, maybe not but his highlights are no worse then 7-6 Mamadou Ndaye's from last year who was a top 100 player and a possible one and done candidate. Also he is a lot thicker then a guy like Anas Osama mahmoud yet 3 inches taller and a year younger. I think his strength is fine for a guy that long and young.

+1

Flashbacks of "driveway ball" on the 7-foot hoop.

How is his vision? You can see the thickness of his glasses from one side shot, and those things are THICK.

And does anyone know who #32 is on his team?

Had to laugh at the shot of him sitting on the bench (looked like a normal size kid on a preschool chair!). I always wondered why the chairs used for the "bench" aren't 6 inches taller than regular folding chairs, given the length of players' legs.

He actually has to lift his legs up off the ground in order to get T'd up for hanging on the rim...funny stuff

What's a backboard? I like what he does with the ball! Mo and EE should be made to watch this video a few times.

After re-watching it he actually has a half way decent drop step and he seals his defender up effectively (even if it is only a 5-11 white guy in those clips.) Also his stroke isn't terrible on that free throw although he can't really afford to follow through all the way or else he would launch it over the back board.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Tracy is 5'6" according to google

he is ……. wow

Top Bottom