G Woodward transferring from Penn St

We're Comin'

Reaction score
I heard he is leaving Penn St. He started several games for them in the middle of the season. Anyone hearing destination rumors?

I think he could help us down the line, spent a year in the conference, from here, not sure how we would sit with Jarvis if he came on board

Would have to walk on at U ... and earn a scholly. More likely looking for a low to mid major program perhaps an IVY school or Drake.

Would have to walk on at U ... and earn a scholly. More likely looking for a low to mid major program perhaps an IVY school or Drake.

It's a tough life when you have no future as an NBA player, so you play for the Ivy League. If he can play for Yale, Harvard, Princeton, or Columbia without being saddled with debt, then he should sign with them as fast as possible.

It's a tough life when you have no future as an NBA player, so you play for the Ivy League. If he can play for Yale, Harvard, Princeton, or Columbia without being saddled with debt, then he should sign with them as fast as possible.[/QUOTE I guess if your family is loaded the IVY schools will want a few bucks from you if you are upper middle class or lower they pretty much take care of expenses.

Top Bottom