We beat the team that beat the National Champs TWICE! nm

Which is as good as beating them THREE TIMES! #Pollyanna #ShutUpItsHowMathWorksNow

I noticed SMU had beaten UConn twice when I was browsing their schedule prior to the NIT Finals.

It just goes to show you that the NCAA Tournament is all about matchups and getting hot at the right time. But I'm not saying anything everybody doesn't already know.

I noticed SMU had beaten UConn twice when I was browsing their schedule prior to the NIT Finals.

It just goes to show you that the NCAA Tournament is all about matchups and getting hot at the right time. But I'm not saying anything everybody doesn't already know.

Yep. You could re-seed the teams and probably play the tourney 50 more times before UConn would win again.

I still think Michigan State was the best team in the tourney. UConn was fortunate to get them in MSG and on an off day.

It also demonstrates the importance of being a consistent tourney team like Wisky has been for the past 16 years. A dozen years or so of tourney appearances and chances are your team might make it past a sweet 16 or two.

Top Bottom