All Things Final 4 Games Thread

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Florida has been outscored 35-15 in the last 17 minutes or so.

It's as if it came too easy for the Gators the first 10 minutes. After that it's been a blowout for UCONN, kind of surprising.

Go Gophers!!

Amazing that this is the same UConn team that lost by 33 to Louisville less than a month ago. They also got swept by the same team we just beat in the NIT championship.

I don't believe I'm about to say this but Wis has a legitimate shot now at winning a national title not having to play FL. Stunning. The grinch would be insufferable going forward, and this would NOT be good for Gopher recruiting IMO.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wisconsin is out there flopping like an Italian soccer team.</p>— Dan Levy (@DanLevyThinks) <a href="https://twitter.com/DanLevyThinks/statuses/452626576493277184">April 6, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I think the college basketball season needs a little more Chuck.

I have to say Kentucky and Wisconsin have been involved in the five best games of the tournament this season.

The championship game pits a 7 seed against and 8 seed.

Both of these teams underperformed greatly throughout the season as they are far more talented than the Butler/VCU/George Mason Cinderella stories.

The championship game pits a 7 seed against and 8 seed.

Both of these teams underperformed greatly throughout the season as they are far more talented than the Butler/VCU/George Mason Cinderella stories.

I believe this is the lowest combined rating of two teams playing in the championship (15). Also before this year, only three teams have ever played in the National Championship ranked #7 or worse.

It's as wide open as it has ever been.

Top Bottom