Go Kentucky?

XMan

Reaction score
Go Kentucky. How many of you are in?

I don't care how much you may dislike kentucky if you are a true gopher fan you HAVE
to pull for them. Or I suppose if they make it to the final game cheer the heck for the gators or the huskies.

Definitely go Kentucky then go uconn or Florida after that.

I'm still waiting for a meteor to hit Texas.

No offense to Texas, of course.

of course go kentucky. when our top pg recruit says he hopes uw wins it all and is being recruited by uw, it would behoove us to have uw lose. any gopher fan who wants uw to win doesn't follow recruiting that closely. our biggest rival winning the national title is not good for us. there is no benefit to minnesota for uw winning. there is a potentially negative impact on minnesota if uw wins it all.

i love minnesota
i want minnesota to succeed
therefore, go kentucky.

I'm cheering for Kentucky today and today only. Then I'll take a Silkwood shower to wash off the grease.

Cannot generate any enthusiasm for this game at all, really. Agree that it's no good to us for WI to do well here. But Kentucky? Mercenary city, if you ask me. Just, yuck. All the way around.

Go, Gators!

of course go kentucky. when our top pg recruit says he hopes uw wins it all and is being recruited by uw, it would behoove us to have uw lose. any gopher fan who wants uw to win doesn't follow recruiting that closely. our biggest rival winning the national title is not good for us. there is no benefit to minnesota for uw winning. there is a potentially negative impact on minnesota if uw wins it all.

i love minnesota
i want minnesota to succeed
therefore, go kentucky.

Somewhat agree. Except that not every Minnesota recruit is also looking at Wisconsin, a Badger win is good for the conference, and if WI won if I was a Gopher player next year I'd love playing and kicking the national champ's a-- twice next year, maybe three times.

I'm pulling for the Badgers. I know, it is awful for a Gopher to cheer on another B!G team and a rival at that. I repent of my sin. May you all forgive me for being so disrespectful.

Somewhat agree. Except that not every Minnesota recruit is also looking at Wisconsin, a Badger win is good for the conference, and if WI won if I was a Gopher player next year I'd love playing and kicking the national champ's a-- twice next year, maybe three times.

Yeah because that happened this year

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I'm pulling for the Badgers. I know, it is awful for a Gopher to cheer on another B!G team and a rival at that. I repent of my sin.

You're not flying solo. 13 years without a championship for the Big Ten is too long. I can't believe these words are coming off my fingers. .. Go (gulp, gulp) Badgers. Can't help it, am a Big Ten guy first, despise the rival guy second.

Plus, I hate what Kentucky basketball stands for.

I'm in, can't cheer for Bo. No way, no how. Down with the skunks. Go big blue.

I'm pulling for the Badgers. I know, it is awful for a Gopher to cheer on another B!G team and a rival at that. I repent of my sin. May you all forgive me for being so disrespectful.

Because I was chosen to spread the word about the evils of rooting for the Skunks and the Pig Lovers, I urge you to reconsider your choice for certainly a horrible plague will come upon you and your family due to your unwise choice. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

You're not flying solo. 13 years without a championship for the Big Ten is too long. I can't believe these words are coming off my fingers. .. Go (gulp, gulp) Badgers. Can't help it, am a Big Ten guy first, despise the rival guy second.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Could we maybe go replay all the games again from last weekend? Anybody but Kentucky and this is a no-brainer for me. I hate what Kentucky basketball stands for too. My heart and my head will pull for different teams in this game.

Go Sconny! I this is a Gophers message board and UW is hated but how can you ever root for slime ball Calipari?

I'm not sure I will cheer for either team to win. Just cheer more for Wisconsin to lose.

I don't care if it is good for the conference there is no way I can want Wisconsin to win tonight. Cal may be a slime ball and they may not do everything exactly by the books in Kentucky but they are playing Wisconsin tonight and that is all that matters to me. GO KENTUCKY!

I'm not sure I will cheer for either team to win. Just cheer more for Wisconsin to lose.

Well put. Then U Conn for the win. SEC wins at football. Somebody else needs to win the basketball title.

...how can you ever root for slime ball Calipari?

I have a very important client in Lexington and I'm down there 4 times a year. I also make sure to wear a blue tie when I meet with them.

Therefore, I will hold my nose and cheer like hell for KY jelly Calipari.

Gimmie a break. A bunch of one and dones for a sleazy coach or some relatively lightly recruited / home state kids?

I've warmed to them a long time ago. Jealousy doesn't need to be hate.

Top Bottom