GAME #30: Gophers (18-11, 7-9) @ #16 Michigan (20-7, 12-3) [BTN, 5:00PM]

MadtownGopher

Reaction score
Big one. Win and I think we're in. Hopefully Buggs gets some extensive playing time. ;)

This worked for the Iowa game, so I'll try it again.

Win the damn ball game.

This worked for the Iowa game, so I'll try it again.

Win the damn ball game.

Exactly, win the game and the point will be mute. The Gophers have the talent and ability to earn their way into the tourney.

I believe the term you're looking for is a "Moo" point. It's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter.

Minnesota-Michigan Preview (Associated Press) open story...
"The Wolverines (20-7, 12-3) moved one game ahead of Michigan State after escaping with a 77-76 overtime win at Purdue on Wednesday. Glenn Robinson finished with 17 points after his mid-range bank shot rolled in as time expired."
http://minnesota.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1615103

MUST defend the 3. If we do, and/or Mich has a Foreigner game ("cold....), Gophers will be in this till the end.

Let's take care of business, and then not need to worry about what the committee has to say. Win these last two.

The other bubble teams aren't cooperating this week. I fear they may need this win. If they dominate on the boards like they did in the first meeting, and Michigan doesn't light it up from beyond the arc, there's no reason why they can't pull it off.

The other bubble teams aren't cooperating this week. I fear they may need this win. If they dominate on the boards like they did in the first meeting, and Michigan doesn't light it up from beyond the arc, there's no reason why they can't pull it off.

Yeah but they have a healthy Robinson now. And they are more adjusted to life after McGary. And it's at their place. This is going to be a tough one, no doubt.

Good start, we're playing relaxed and confident. Good to see EE finish down low.

Prepare for #buggsanity after these commercials

We can play our way in with this game. Don't see us dropping two in a row if we pull this win out.

The hustle is definitely there tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great hustle by Austin to get a hand on that loose ball.

LOL @ Albrecht's hockey body check on Buggs.

Remember after last game when everyone was tearing EE apart and wondering why he was still playing?

We won both tv time outs so far. Keep it up.

Top Bottom