Really ugly fight with fans/players in Utah Valley/New Mexico State game

New Mexico State probably got the same treatment at UVU as NDSU did early this year. It was 7 on 5 all night with phantom calls and an ejection of Bjorklund early in the game which shocked everyone that saw the replay. While NDSU got a win, Saul Phillips said he was done scheduling UVU in the post game presser, not something you normally hear out of Saul. NDSU radio guy Scottie Miller who is as staight up and unbiased as they come in his calling of a game, was struggling to remain so during much of the night.

When I saw this, I thought, must have been a UVU home game. Yep, just one of those places that you leave with a bad taste in your mouth, win or lose. Not sure what happened for the NMSU guy to throw the ball, but not surprising at UVU.

Meh. Just some pushing. The coaches did a real good job of grabbing their guys and getting them out of there. I've stormed the court and the field and each time I hear fans talking **** to the opposing team. Don't know why people can't just enjoy the moment and celebrate with the home team.

They should look at the video and charge any fan they can identify who touched a player.

New Mexico State probably got the same treatment at UVU as NDSU did early this year. It was 7 on 5 all night with phantom calls and an ejection of Bjorklund early in the game which shocked everyone that saw the replay. While NDSU got a win, Saul Phillips said he was done scheduling UVU in the post game presser, not something you normally hear out of Saul. NDSU radio guy Scottie Miller who is as staight up and unbiased as they come in his calling of a game, was struggling to remain so during much of the night.

When I saw this, I thought, must have been a UVU home game. Yep, just one of those places that you leave with a bad taste in your mouth, win or lose. Not sure what happened for the NMSU guy to throw the ball, but not surprising at UVU.
Why was it 7 on 5? 2 refs against NDSU? What about the other ref?

X2

I support every post here, especially the Bo Ryan one.

If you had given me 4 hours, a piece of paper, and a pen and told me to list all the schools that might be in the WAC and didn't punish me for wrong answers, I wouldn't have come up with Utah Valley. I would have listed Oregon and Syracuse before I listed Utah Valley

Court rushing = participation ribbons for everyone.

Top Bottom